Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
pcduck said:
SM cuz you are already in:rofl:.

It was funny when someone brought to my attention that I am not listed. Yer slackin off on the job pc...LMAO!

:giggle:

Oh wait...its my fault isnt it...for not asking sooner.

bwahahahhaaaaa....

:lama:

:fly:

I promise I havent smoked anything tonight.

:rofl:

Okay BHC, lets play 20 questions...or a version of..

I ask a question. (that doesnt ask about vital info and the like.) :p

Then everyone can answer, but the 1st person to answer gets to ask the next question. And of course the original poster and everyone else must answer as well. ;) You got it? Ok here we go....

What's the most pleasurable vacation you've ever taken?

:bong:

Germining some beans for the candy grow

:ciao:

aww cmon 4u, play along with me. Then you get the next question once folks have answered.

:p

Booo..

LOL.

(good luck on those beans)

hi all, were you bored last sm:) its 55 f this morning, rainy and 55f for the high today. im runnung late so ill drop by later

goodmorning BHC

wet and windy here ,,,so a good time to BIU

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Overcast and 46f

Got your last pm SM..Will do..We definitely don't want a rumble going on.:laugh:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

I wanna Rumble....whos the target? :rofl:

I give out 5 Reps and i get this...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :rofl:

:ciao: :bong:

420 uk time ,,,,,:bong:

waving at ya TC i see you down there :ciao:

4u2 said:
I give out 5 Reps and i get this...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

well thats all right 4u:heart: i got mine :D

painterdude ,,hi and yes our docs are the same ,,,gotto get past the receptionist first ,,who wants to know why your there ,,,HELLO cause its a doctors and im ill :doh:

ok time for another quick :bong: then :bolt: before the P.O closes for the night

High all! Cool and windy today, third day of overcast skies. Very strange. I think I'm getting S.A.D--hah! Deprive me of 3 days of sunlight and I'm feeling like a zombie. Not to mention I have had to leave my plants under the fluoros since the sun went away. Still, they keep growing, and I had to hike the lights up another two inches again today.

4U, tell us about the "Candy" grow! I want to start germinating for it, as well. Did you choose your candy tin yet? Now I'll be singing that irritating song from the Strangeloves in 1965, "I want candy."

P'Dude, your latest drawing is just fabulous. Yet another great screensaver for me!

Was in the grocery store yesterday with my lastest service dog-in-training, and we were practicing ignoring distractions. Dog was doing pretty good until we hit the meat aisle. I watch as his nose rises in the air, and he sniffs all that good meat, nostrils flaring. Two young boys are standing nearby, and one says to the other, "Why is that dog sniffing so much?" The other boy says, "Stupid, can't you see he's checking to see which meat is the freshest for her?"

Everyone, have a good day! And upload me some sunshine, okay?

Morning All.....
56 when I got up, there must be something wrong with that thermometer! The storm dumped and dumped yesterday. I must say it rained so much, I was actually hearing the rain on the new roof. The gutters are not up till after harvest, the rain poured off the roof like a faucet was running full bore for awhile. Hopefully the lake caught some of this run off.

Painter, that colorful picture is very like how I feel some evenings......
SM, I would have played your game, but dang, I think I was asleep when you started it.
UK.... Post Office run....sounds fun.:p
4u, trim, trim, :bong: trim? or is that :bong: :bong: trim?
Duck, you finished with the outdoor yet?
Ozzio, sure hope you are feeling better soon.

I got a question for outdoor growers.....
Some of my plants did get a bit wet yesterday. I shook them off as best I could. We got showers all day today, on and off. I cant uncover them. The temps have risen some. The wind has died down. Here is the question, should I raise the sides of the cages tarps, to get some air flow? AND, will the semi-dark hurt the girls for a couple days? They have got to finish with some amber, I was planning to take the Northern Lights on Tuesday, reguardless (wishing for amber will not always make it so), and the Blueberry the next Tuesday. Gonna post this question in Goldilocks Grow too.

Thanks for the input.

BIU all you :bong1: Hitters out there.......Hope the sun is shining and all your smoke is smooth.

10 13 bb wet.JPG

:bong::bong:nightquill:bong::bong:

Whoever gave the Voices a drum I will get even with you :p

mojavimama....this is so wierd, that was another drawing that I didn't like so much....but it was influenced by our friend from Camaron who stayed with us for three months and did lots of paintings and small cards

tc....rain is good.....wet buds are probably bad and I have no advice because my girls are in the crappy light greenhouse....

UKgirl....dito on the arses that control the doctor's offices

4u2....hardboiled egg sandwich w/tomato and coffee and orange juice cloud should arrive late this PM...have you heard from Hick?

Wind and rain today......the wind knocked over our tomato plants and flower pots on the deck......gee wilikers by golly

MOM.....I don't do requests....sorry about that, never did and never will....but I'll think about it because you are so special.....pee-dude

TC.....nice lips in the new avitar.....way too sexy....are you and UKgirl trying to get us all 'lip' excited? It's working babe.....

mojavemama said:
High all! Cool and windy today, third day of overcast skies. Very strange. I think I'm getting S.A.D--hah! Deprive me of 3 days of sunlight and I'm feeling like a zombie. Not to mention I have had to leave my plants under the fluoros since the sun went away. Still, they keep growing, and I had to hike the lights up another two inches again today.

4U, tell us about the "Candy" grow! I want to start germinating for it, as well. Did you choose your candy tin yet? Now I'll be singing that irritating song from the Strangeloves in 1965, "I want candy."

P'Dude, your latest drawing is just fabulous. Yet another great screensaver for me!

Was in the grocery store yesterday with my lastest service dog-in-training, and we were practicing ignoring distractions. Dog was doing pretty good until we hit the meat aisle. I watch as his nose rises in the air, and he sniffs all that good meat, nostrils flaring. Two young boys are standing nearby, and one says to the other, "Why is that dog sniffing so much?" The other boy says, "Stupid, can't you see he's checking to see which meat is the freshest for her?"

Everyone, have a good day! And upload me some sunshine, okay?

change XX to tt

start germing Girl....i have 4 candy containers on the ready..should be up within the week...I put a link to our candy grow last year in Monster grow..:aok:

painterdude said:
mojavimama....this is so wierd, that was another drawing that I didn't like so much....but it was influenced by our friend from Camaron who stayed with us for three months and did lots of paintings and small cards

tc....rain is good.....wet buds are probably bad and I have no advice because my girls are in the crappy light greenhouse....

UKgirl....dito on the arses that control the doctor's offices

4u2....hardboiled egg sandwich w/tomato and coffee and orange juice cloud should arrive late this PM...have you heard from Hick?

Wind and rain today......the wind knocked over our tomato plants and flower pots on the deck......gee wilikers by golly

MOM.....I don't do requests....sorry about that, never did and never will....but I'll think about it because you are so special.....pee-dude

good thing its raining here to knock down that stinch:p

and yes He PM me just today..:rofl: why what ya do now:hitchair:

tcbud said:
Morning All.....
56 when I got up, there must be something wrong with that thermometer! The storm dumped and dumped yesterday. I must say it rained so much, I was actually hearing the rain on the new roof. The gutters are not up till after harvest, the rain poured off the roof like a faucet was running full bore for awhile. Hopefully the lake caught some of this run off.

Painter, that colorful picture is very like how I feel some evenings......
SM, I would have played your game, but dang, I think I was asleep when you started it.
UK.... Post Office run....sounds fun.:p
4u, trim, trim, trim? or is that :bong: :bong: trim?
Duck, you finished with the outdoor yet?
Ozzio, sure hope you are feeling better soon.

I got a question for outdoor growers.....
Some of my plants did get a bit wet yesterday. I shook them off as best I could. We got showers all day today, on and off. I cant uncover them. The temps have risen some. The wind has died down. Here is the question, should I raise the sides of the cages tarps, to get some air flow? AND, will the semi-dark hurt the girls for a couple days? They have got to finish with some amber, I was planning to take the Northern Lights on Tuesday, reguardless (wishing for amber will not always make it so), and the Blueberry the next Tuesday. Gonna post this question in Goldilocks Grow too.

Thanks for the input.

BIU all you :bong1: Hitters out there.......Hope the sun is shining and all your smoke is smooth.

No its break time for now...But with alll that trimming and :bong: ive neglected the shed:doh: so im catching it up...going to have 16 strains in there by Thanks given...Hope to have a good show this year...Im so stoked to fire up the flower rooms..:yay: rain is here not to bad and the cover is holding well so Far...Gonna take a Branch down of My crystal and Hang to see how does..These realy have me baffeled..:eek: ...okay heres where ozzy says too much type not enough :bong1:

not enough :bongin: :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

not yet tc still have a few small ones out weathering this rainy weather.

p-dude maybe you should not look at avatars if you can't keep your hands above the table:rofl:

4u when is candy grow starting? going to checkout new candy cantainers:D

Hi MM:ciao: still saving for that vape. gonna get one like you, you still liking yours?

Latest posts

Back