Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wifey is involved in an art show along with two other artists....wifey's stuff is from her store, another artist makes baskets and the other artist does art in wood....this guy is AMAZING...

tc....you are colorful to begin with, makes perfect sense that color gets your rocks off

DUCK....my hands are always grabbing my 'little friendly mouse'

4u2....these pics are for you because you alone would recognize the subject matter....and...no stinky poo clouds today, OK?

and here is one more and I had all kinds of problems getting this to post....and I still can't post it.....what's going on Marp?

:ciao: BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2::ciao:

Very nice Painterfriend..I most certainly do ...you are too cool..say hello to wifey:48:

painterdude said:
and here is one more and I had all kinds of problems getting this to post....and I still can't post it.....what's going on Marp?

maybe ya at ya dayly linit.:confused: ..like giving Thanks...can only do so much here:rofl: maybe ya at quotta...I will look into 4u :aok: untill then lets :bong:

:bong2::bong2: don't know about limit /day but they do like ya to spread the goodness around:bong2::bong2:

High everyone!!!

My old boyfriend and his wife took me for lunch at the new cajun seafood place in my town. Yummy..and I will never turn down a free meal. :p I ordered the stuffed shrimp on the lunch menu. 2 large shrimp stuffed with jalpeno cornbread and a side of dirty rice. I brought 1 of the shrimp home, way too much food for me. :D

My kids are driving me crazy...looking forward to beaking out the bong once they go to bed.

Anyone want a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie>? Fresh from the oven. ;)

Thanks pc. :)

doing up some mazar x afghan...not bad ...they were the freebies from nl.com real nice red color, earthy flavor, and real nice high leaning towards stoned.

np sm you were just a click away:D

Gonna bong up a bunch of mazar x afghan grab your :bong1: throwing up a qp on the table to smoke. don't think we can do it in one session, but I am gonna give it a whirl. :bong2::bong2::bong2:

on the 4:20 UK.....
1, 2, 3......

come on down, lets hit the bong SM!
thanks Duck, dont mind if I do....
one love back at you Chef!

I'm here til the nightquill kicks in, Duck :bong::bong::bong:

4u I will get you for the drum with this curse. May you pinch your balls everytime you hit the water on your boat next year.

Thats good Ozzy cause I need some help. Getting good and high and going into the zone. Can't hardly wait to try the later chop:D

I am bonging till I can't bong no more :rofl:

On the :20 BHC Light her up :bong2::bong2:

I think I have enough :bong1: for all 5 of us:D

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

4u2....these pics are for you because you alone would recognize the subject matter....and...no stinky poo clouds today, OK?
[/quote]Painterdude

Painter, I like Indian art too. Used to live with a Aeute man in Alaska. Worked with Tlinkets too. I really like the pics you posted for 4u. That first one is Massive Awesome.
I am colorful (you should hear me swear), I really like the color in that last OP Art double portrait you put up last page.
Thank you for comment on avatar.:D

UKgirl420 said:
420 4u time :bong:

:heart:

Dam Kids get out 420:hitchair: thanks for hitting for me sweety;)

okay BIU everyone..

Latest posts

Back