Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
chris1974 said:
:rofl: ... thats to funny :D he does like to rub his face in the leaves...
he is really determined to hang out with the plants for some reason ?
I wonder if he likes the smell..? he doesnt mess with any of the other house plants ?

Dont come crying to me...lol...

that cat is gonna take one ..:rofl: while ya thinking its all cool..Im a sit and wait...lol...Happy Friday...

Hey Dubbaman,,,I see ya stopped in..Hows the Family? .tell us your story of your cat..oh...here :bong1:

:bong: :bong: :bong: Happy Hour BIU Session:bongin: :bongin: :bong1: :bong1: :48: :bong2: :peace:

goodevening BHC :ciao:

hope everyone is enjoying there friday

420 seattle time to BIU :bong::bong::bong:

:48: :48: :48:

:bong: :bong: :bong: How about something Different to smoke some Misty X Blue Moonshine :bong1::bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie:

A few clones I took this morning Misty blue moonshine and purple Frosting

Top bud.jpg

Close up top bud.jpg

Misty clones and Purple Frosting 2.jpg

Misty clones and Purple Frosting.jpg

some ******* kids used baseball bats on our mailboxes....got three out of about eight of us.....mail lady ducktaped mine because they broke open the side of it, and I had just put new numbers on it...now I have a stealthy black mail box with new numbers which are crooked due to being slightly stoned.....

hi everyone, just wanted to say hello, im to stoned to type and think, its been a long day and im going to bed. i have a 3 day weekend so i must get my sleep for tommarows ride (bike show) sorry about the mailbox p-dude, make it out of brick and it will jar there hands next time:hubba: pass this on to the next in line :bong: super lemon haze, most exelenet. later friends

...and to make the story a little bit more interesting, I had just repaired the post because it had rotted thru and thru, and used side stakes so it couldn't budge....and it didn't but the metal did....crunch...smash...loud noise, just like on Batman.....

Good Night BHC

P-Dude I have a way to fix your mailbox that if it is ever hit again it gets to hit back. I'll look up the plans in morn or draw up a set. It is real eazy to do.

Hello BHC...hit those bongs for me....I hve not smoked in over a week now and not by choice....I am full from a nice big Texas steak I just ate...mmmm
Diggin the beef here for sure.....T-minus 40 hours or so till I am back and packing a very fat bowl of the strongest stuff I hve....

SmokinMom said:
You went to the wrong part of Texas my friend!!

I know I know...a cpl hours north and I wld be high as a kite right now damn it.....:D

Latest posts

Back