Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whoo Hoo! 55 degrees here, but sunny and bright. Plants outside getting their beauty tans while I rustle around in the grow room changing lights over from blue to red spectrums, and work on wiring the metal halide ballast. Got my Attitude order in this morning for the Auto Dwarfs and the special Holiday Free Seeds bonus.

Life is good, even though I scratched my eye last night and have to wear a pirate's patch. Just wish I looked as good as Johnny Depp as a pirate!

I have a Papillon dog who resembles Johnny Depp. He's also a pot hound, catching every stray leaf that falls off the girls.

No BIU for me today; I'd likely electrocute myself. Electricity is as mysterious to me as how planes fly. I'm much more comfy with the outside sun, but there's just not enough of it this time of year.

UKG--you are wonderful! How I'd love to be your gramma. Considering I've never raised a child, I can only look in wonder at those who have done it successfully. That's even more foreign to me than electricity and planes!
Can I be a grandma even without being a ma first? I'm really only "mama" to my critters and my plants.

TC: Have a wonderful and romantic Anniversary getaway with your sexy hubby! I'll be waving to you when I'm looking North!

Benny: Can't wait to see all those colorful girls--anxiously awaiting pictures!

4U: Your shed is nothing like the sheds I grew up with. Each time I visit your shed pictures, I just marvel at all you have done, and all the neat experiments you do! It's very motivating.

DISHWASHER MAN--I owe you BIG TIME for the tip on Attitude Seeds Holiday Giveaway. Uploading you some Lemon Detergent!

EastLA: Yeaaa, you got your order in!!! Keep Vapin' it up. You're an inspiration.

2Dog--My 5 send your 5 raw meaty bones!

PCDuck--Have you tried the silicone tubing yet on your DaBuddha? I find it SO much better than the vinyl tubing it came with. The silicone tubing is more flexible, and doesn't crimp easily.

P'Dude--keep those pictures coming in your art club! I'm just loving what you created there. But do NOT post the Toilegami cartoon, even though it's sure one of my all-time-favs. We don't want you to get banned. <G>

OHC--So glad you got your order in! Can't wait to grow autos with you!!!

Ozzy--Keep 'er real, dude! How about a picture of Spammy Wynette? How's she looking these days? Got a cola like Dillans? (Did you SEE that monster?)

SM--Hope you got that snow. I'm jealous!

To everyone I've missed--Happy Friday, :BIU: and have a great weekend!:bong: :bong: :smoke1: :dancing: :bolt:

Johnny Depp Dog below--

caphead1.jpg

Bundle up benny!! Been unseasonally cold here, I want my typical weather back. :p I live here for a reason. :laugh:

Almost got all the camping stuff together- mess kits, sleeping bags, magic brownies :hubba: etc.

I was in charge of buying all the food and it was quite interesting, the local Walmart at 9 pm. :dancing: Got everything checked off my list and came home to sort out what needed to go in the fridge. I then asked hubs to bring in a big box for all the non-perishible stuff. He brings one into the kitchen and I scream- it looked liked there was a dead, decaying rat in there. :eek: Scared the you-know-what out of me! When my heart calmed down a little, I got a closer look and it's only this 5 inch brown armadillo figurine. :rofl:

Have great weekends everyone, see you Sunday afternoon.

Try not to miss me too much. :rolleyes:

LMFAO.

Have a good weekend SM:ciao:

MM I am not having much problem with hose. Was at first where it was kinked in shipping, it kept wanting to kink, but I pulled it real tight, to stretch the kinks out.

Fed-X called, driver could not find address:rofl: Nothing new:rofl:
Looks like I will be hanging around the homestead tomorrow:(

BIU BHC :bong2:

Hope hubby got you on film doing the scaredy cat dance:laugh:

MM i til 11 pic and only the one I posted in the monster came out it 35 min between comp and grow I VERY seldon carry a cam with pics between the too.

TMT TT BIU :bong::bong::48::tokie::48::48:

MOJAVE ,,yeah you can still be my granny :D :)
and :holysheep: yur dog does look like johnny :rofl:
TC have a wonderful romantic weekend
2dog are ya fully recovered and
SM have fun camping
4u :heart:
painterdude ,,chef and ozzy ,benny ,,astro and everyone else :ciao:

and now its time to BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Wohoo going back to my baby today after 4 days away.. I really hope she survived in her hydroponic system.. Have a nice day and a nice smoke all of you.

Good Saturday Morning BHC :ciao:

22f and still dark

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: mornin all. no snow here, hard freeze on water trough.:stoned: $

No snow here either Fast....but SM must be freezing with those Girl Scouts.
Ozzy must be getting snow, at least that is the way my map looks
4u is just slowly going blind from being in his grow shed to much...Where ya at? here is a :bong1: for ya

Ozzy getting the snow woke up at 6 am the ground was White. It is snowing a real fine wet powder. But hey I got fresh snow for bong:aok: It's Saturday morning :bong: and bull session time.

So how are you all this morning?

doing ok Ozzy no snow just cold

waiting on Fed-X driver...they could not find me yesterday:eek:

Last time a Fed-x driver was at my place I had to take a tractor and pull him out, come to think about it it was snowing then to. I got a peice of plywood that I painted Fed X on 1 side and UPS on the other that I set out by the main road when I know something is coming.

:bong::bong:: :48:

ozzydiodude said:
I got a peice of plywood that I painted Fed X on 1 side and UPS on the other that I set out by the main road when I know something is coming.

:bong::bong:: :48:

Brilliant... I need to go do that ....once it gets a bit warmer for the paint to work...no heat in the pole barn:(

Go too a "dollar" store get a $2 can of spray paint it will dry as long as no wind or rain/snow fall on it. A can in each co. 's colors they have do reason to not find you. I this was a better stoner Idea'deerd :joint::joint::stoned: :huh: that'll work :aok:

Hey Hick think we need a "how to make a sign" thread? :rofl:

Mornin' BHCers! Way too friggin cold for me. Fedex is a lame company. Their store is near me and even after delivering stuff to my place forever, they still claim they can't find me. I know someone that worked there and was told it was run by a bunch of young stoners, lol.

Here's what I have today a 5 month 2 week old Jack Russell in his first snow. Three inches fresh bong coolant:hubba:

5m2w1sb.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

5m2w1sc.jpg

Nice Ozzy:D

I once seen a Jack Russell run across the top of the pipe of a chain link fence, just like a squirrel. If I was not there I would not have believed it...that lil sucker was fast too

:bolt::bong2:

Where is my Fed-X dude?

hi all, cold and wet here but no snow,yet. made my tude order last night as well, all told about 35 new beans:hubba: . well stay warm and vape it up:)
hey duck, dabuddah does help one quit the cigs, i havent had one in 8 days:D

Happy saturday BHC...:bong:

duck...Moms heater element went out wednesday and had order and was suppose to be here friday..ad last night was 18f..i paid to have here by friday and now they said it was factory back ordered:hitchair: and then they went to say they will be Happy to refund my expedia shipping costs..why couldnt they tell me that wednesday...Now they say they will call me when its ready for shipping....i told them ill be sure to tell Mom..arggggggggggg

ozzy...cute dog..those are to hyper for me..but sure are cute to watch..

fa$t....Good morning/afternoon

tc..SM...have fun..

Risky...How is the compation going?

UKgirl...65 :heart:

Hick...Hows the weather?

take care and stay stoned everyone

Latest posts

Back