Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
astrobud said:
hi all, cold and wet here but no snow,yet. made my tude order last night as well, all told about 35 new beans:hubba: . well stay warm and vape it up:)
hey duck, dabuddah does help one quit the cigs, i havent had one in 8 days:D

Hello my friend and happy smokeing:48:

what strains ya have comeing?

Bummer 4u2sm0ke:( ..My mother gave me the call last night about the cold.. she's got the list for me too...this fed-x dude id starting to fray my nerves:hairpull: ...could be over there getting that list done:holysheep:
Where's your list? Mine is at my gj:D

BIU BHC :bong2: :bong2:

4u this is my 3rd Jack, hyper ain't the word for them. As long as you are around them at all times you can train them to do anything. if left alone they will destroy something, you can bank on it.

TMT TT BIU :bong::bong1::bongin::48::48:

AstroBud :yay: The Da Buddha is already paying for it self..Good Luck and be sure to hit the DB before the cancer sticks.

do bong vapes there are the best:D

ozzydiodude said:
4u this is my 3rd Jack, hyper ain't the word for them. As long as you are around them at all times you can train them to do anything. if left alone they will destroy something, you can bank on it.

TMT TT BIU :bong::bong1::bongin::48::48:

I'll second that Ozzy....:bolt::bong2:

pcduck said:
Nice Ozzy:D

I once seen a Jack Russell run across the top of the pipe of a chain link fence, just like a squirrel. If I was not there I would not have believed it...that lil sucker was fast too

:bolt::bong2:

Where is my Fed-X dude?

my pittbull does that...my dad was the first to see it and thought he was seeing things...she looks into all the nieghbores yards...peeping dog...:eek:

ozzydiodude said:
Here's what I have today a 5 month 2 week old Jack Russell in his first snow. Three inches fresh bong coolant:hubba:

way too cute ozzy I kind of pictured you as a blood hound type of person...lol

I got to have a dog that's gonna run with me in the woods not that I run. I believe he is gonna be a squirel/bird dog he is starting to point birds and with a squirel the chase is on.

sun came out...feels good. :D gettin the fishin gear out, mother wants to go trout fishin tomorrow :dancing:

4u, yur mom gotta wood stove, fireplace?

2dog, good lookin johnny depp ya got there. you got a peepin pitt?!

ozzy, when i lived in colorado, the dogs loved to play in the snow. my queensland would hitch a ride with the mailman down to the wendys.

pc, astro, da buddah is on the top of my wish list

enjoy the weekend in your neck of the woods yall!:bong1: :bong1: :bolt:

$

Fa$t....No unfortuneatly...Im a take her out here soon for Lunch..Did take her one of my room heaters thursday does her room okay..ad will do fine..but gonna take her out look at some cover carports for the Boat...Enjoy your Saturday..:bong: and pass:bong1: Back 2U:D

mojave..thanks for the Kind words on the shed..had bad news to report this week..:48:

i used to have a jack russell, crazy dog got run over by a car, broke my heart. fast cash you will love dabuddah. 4/u i bought some pineapple express, barneys farm lsd(cant wait for that one) barneys blue cheese. that also gets me all the dinafim ufos plus the dna freebies, it already feels like christmas:hubba: well time to drive 40 miles to eat some shrimp, best place around. later friends

astro...i sure wish i would have partake in the attatude...hope to see some good grows fro you here in the new year...take care and be safe..enjoy he shrimp..oh and this:48:

no work today????

4u, the freebies go till the 7th i believe $

yesss. offer is open till dec. 7, 2009

watching the stand and smoking of course...6 hours long...lmao.

33 degrees, snowing, bonging, wifey is making homade bread in the bread machine!:D

:bong:feed the wood stove:bong::bong::bong::feed the belly:bong:feed the wood stove:bong::bong::bong:

That's the game plan tonight down to 18* wind chill 10*

did u end up eating crab with chris?

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

23f and suppose to be sunny:)

biu BHC :bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back