Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hitting WWf2:D :bolt::bong2:

Just keeps getting better:)

You wanna talk about dumb Ozzy?

The USPS gave me the address and they cannot find my me:rofl:

I guess the Fed-X driver called USPS to find my address. :rofl:

:bolt::bong2:

Now if only those things called Bill's would not find me, I'd be all set:D :rofl::bolt::bong2:

hey ozzy, i actully went to a bar and its all good, something i really want to do and life goes on around me if im smoking or not so, its mind over matter, if you dont mind it dosent matter. nice peice there rp. well have to go meet the wiefy for lunch, later

Hey duck...the FedX man showed dropped the package and ran to his truck and drove off b4 I could get my sho on to give my Thaughts on there customer service:hitchair: anyway its Moms heat element..they will be woorm tonight.. got down to 18f again and has only reached 20f now..and its 1000am...

astro..glad to hear ya quit smokeing ciggs:clap: I quit 12 yrs ago..how do you do after you smoke weed? do ya feel like ciggs? I found that stress made me want to smoke..and loly pps helped while riveing..anyway hope you and wife had good Lunch..:48:

chef..you wanna have a Bong build off? see who builds the wackiest bust most efficient smokeing device? :p wat about useing an air compressor..and a Milk jug:rofl::stoned:

ozzy...TMT...I know:bong: and pass:bong1:

UKgirl:heart: :48: when ya get in

2Dog..tcbud..and i know i forgot some...bong passes around

morning peeps hey 4U it is raining here...should be all week. all my dogs hate the rain and wet stuff...spoiled they are looking at me like you want us to go out in the cold to do our business?? lmao..

Hey 4u :ciao: Fed-X has customer service?:rofl:

I thought they hung-up on me 3 times till I realized is was someone's voice mail.:rofl:

Finally got through to a real sweet girl said she had my package in her hand and it was plastered with notes:rofl:

Only thing I can say is go Brown and get your package.
I know if I order again from that store, I will ask first to change the shipper.

Back to biu :bolt::bong2:

:bong2::bong2::bong2: on the :20 anyone else? Take the :bong1: and hit it.

I missed it Duck but I will hit it with you now...I need to put a humidifier in my room my lower li split last night when I sneezed...it hurted...lol...I cant find my insulin bag anywhere..I am not out but the bag has everything in it my insulin some syringes and my chapstick...lip gloss bla bla bla...maybe I should look outside with these mutts around u never know where it could be...

do any of you think it would be ok if I started a christmas tree post?

found my bag happy day!!! the chapstick is soooo nice.

well yours are sparkly even without lights duckman...:p

2dog you gotta switch to decaf:rofl: Smoke.....:rofl: :laugh: you and me brother, i was thinkin a pressurized keg with a crazy straw:rofl:

yes do 2dog :D Ive been waiting for someone to start one ,,,
i would of but cannot get any pics on to my laptop at the min :(

ohh hello BHC :ciao:

and thanks 4u :heart:

tc mojave ,,hello and hope you 2 are good ,,ive finally joined the real world and gone back to work :spit:,,,,but well it helps im aloud smoke breaks

chef ,,thanks the bread was delicious :giggle:

ozzy .. the shepard ,well allmost can shepherds tend to cows :doh: ohh here take this quick :48:

astro well done ....im a smoker ,,but i actually enjoy it and dont wanna quit ,but i know i should ,,,maybe i should just as soon as i manage to get a grow growing again :rofl:

ok BIU :bong:

Aloha!

Wow ducky what a PITA!!

I am on beer #3 and it isnt even 6pm today. My crappy day is finally getting better....;)

Woohooo...brownie kicking in, just in time too. Hope I can stay awake for Monday night TV. We shall see. May watch from the tub again, this time with a few beers and a bath bomb because dammit, I deserve it. :D

Anyone else have a crappy day besides me?

Oh and astro, good for you. :) Cancer sticks are not only bad for you, but smell crappy too.

I did too:(

beside the delivery dude, I flooded my kitchen floor

but I did get a nice package in the USPS mail:)

Latest posts

Back