Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well I think it is going ok everything will be moved back in tonight...hopefully no stress on my plants...my pk mother is getting a transplant into more luxurious roomy accomodations..

whew still not done...moving stuff back in...I think all the scrubbing is done...thank god! time for a bowl then I am going to try and get my white lightning seedlings planted tonight they already have water leaves...fast suckers...I will need to find my camera...Its somewhere around here...Moved around the lv and fm furniture it looks better I think and feels more roomy...its been a good day. I need to wrap christmas presents soon...

I wish we were closer neighbors so I could pitch in 4 ya!...

I have to do a sulfur burn 2morrow..lame

will that smell bad? doesnt sound pleasant...I wish u could help too lol...I am actually almost done and about to plant my wl seeds...exciting times. I hope I got every little bit...good news is that it is pouring rain which helped me wash some of the stuff off.... ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Fukuoka, Japan it's 4:20 bong:

hey 4u2.....that city sounds like the 'eff' word and then they added 'you' and then someone added 'oka'......I wonder how many people live there? When I lived in the mountains in CA I found this old map of Gold Mines and towns that were populated my the miners.....one of them was called the naughty word for African Americans with 'Flats' added behind it......

50 plus degrees today......wow......after all that freezing weather it's hard to believe that it could get warmer.....

mojave.....I bought it, or did I tell you that already? Bad memory, bad memory....

tc.....hey, snow melts

And it is raining and my new cat is all wet because he loves it outside....

:ciao: painterfriend... melissa and i thaught that was funny...here :48: Happy Saturday..

I freakin love the rain...Frisco is gettin it right now! we never get rain!

time to break out the hot chocolate:)

everything is done...time to put up my white lightning grow journal...oh and smoke lol.....yes lets smoke....hmmmmm

east did you ever figure out which animal hurt your baby plants?

Good Sunday Morning BHC :ciao:

37f and the sun is still down below the horizon.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

2Dog said:
east did you ever figure out which animal hurt your baby plants?

good mornin, i didnt actually and it never happened again im thinking the brother had something to do with that might of been too stoned the little seedlings were ripped in half and the soil was moved around pretty good but 0 signs of any animal activity...:bong1: :bong1: bong it!

:ciao: BHC :bong:

34f gonna get the Tree out for kids to decorate...2Dog will post it yp in you thread after they finished..I did decorate my room a bit:D

DSCF4185.JPG

DSCF4186.JPG

DSCF4187.JPG

DSCF4188.JPG

DSCF4189.JPG

DSCF4191.JPG

DSCF4192.JPG

DSCF4193.JPG

Latest posts

Back