Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2dog said:
I am dealing with a hermie pollen semi crisis..........wahhhhh u guys think diluted bleach water is the best way to kill it? I am going to shampoo the carpets then clean the walls and surfaces...
sounds good to me 2dog

hermi's and bleach...dang, 2Dog...what did I miss? Great on the clean carpets......mine sure could use some clean.

tcbud and tcbud husband did Pot of Gold Smoke Report, heads up, it is in the "Strain Report" secsion of the supermarket.

tc its in my grow closet post...didnt want to be told I put it in the wrong area...so I put it both lol..

bummer on the pollen 2dog

biu bhc :bong2::bong2:

I I duck:bong::bong::bong:

2dog don't forget all the stuff in the grow area and the ceiling.

Passing to the next BHCer :bong1::bong1:

thanks guys...I am going in...just one more bowl first lol....

good thinking Ozzy :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2: aaaaww much better

biu bhc

God speed 2dog...be safe and come back to us in good health and spirits...

ok guys I was given a break to smoke and make chicken enchiladas...lol....its going ok...just sad to see the potential lost. it is what it is.

so much fun cleaning fans...what a pain in ... the smoke helps lol....

You betcha, Iron Lungs. After that very nice post you left HomeGrownHomer about his mom, I'm welcoming you with open arms!

2Dog, I can sure commiserate after last year's pollen explosion. I have no way of knowing if I got it all out or not. So CLEAN mojo to ya, gal! (and wipe all 20 dog paws, too!)

yes it is...another great club iron lungs.

Latest posts

Back