Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2Dog said:
tc are you coming to fresno to see me deary? lol I know you are north side what do you consider the valley?

The Valley runs from a place called Mountain Gate, this side of the hills that contain Lake Shasta. Down to hummmmmm, the other side of Bakersfeild?, dang been a long time ...but I think the "grapevine" (name of the highway pass into LA, or I5 south?) is the next mountain range south of you there in Fresno. I come down south of Mountain Gate, right into Redding. It is a Big Valley. Not getting near Fresno today, the husband has heart palpitations getting close to Sac ....His idea of Northern California is North of Cottonwood Creek.

:rofl:

:ciao:

Damn multi- could sure use a handyman around these parts. How much do you charge per hour??? :p Oh and it doesnt snow here often at all.

Ozzman- helping out the neighbors again? You're so awesome. We hardly ever see ours. Not a very neighborly neighborhood. :(

Thanks again everyone on the advice about the GP.

Strawberry Cough said:
Good effort, but much too expensive and complicated. I have a simpler and cheaper bong you can make:

Take a good 1.5 or 2 liter plastic bottle. Plastic should be thicker than a regular coke bottle, so find a drink with a good, heavy-duty plastic bottle.

Throw away the cap.

Take your bowl with metal tube or glass tube and get ready.

Take your lighter and heat up the bottom of the bottle on the side, close to the bottom, about an inch or so. When the plastic gets hot enough (but not too hot), push the tube into/through the soft melted plastic until it reaches the bottom of the bottle. If you do this right the hole created will be tight around the tube/bowl. If not, then there will be airholes around it. If so, then throw away the bottle and try again.

Remove the bowl/tube and now use a knife to make a "carburator"/hole whereever comfortable for you.

That's it! Now blow out the poisonous melted plastic smoke, fill with water to the rim of the hole at bottom, and then return the tube/bowl to the bottle packed with your favorite bud.

Enjoy.

:rofl: any pics of this GETTO contraption....take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

multifarious said:
One more hit :bong: before I hit the shower

:ciao:

:headbang2:

Looks like the start Of a nw Grow room?????

:48:

someguy said:
hiya smoke, how you doin?

Doing great my friend...Sure glad to see an old friend stop in...what ya been up too? Hope ya grows are doing well..lets share ths :bong1:...just made Bubble hash yum yum..:bong: here:bong1: enjoy your Day

multifarious said:
firewood only

Thats the source that heats twice:giggle: I am so done with firewood...unless we are camping:D

Merry Christmas multi...glad to see ya stopped in.:48:

well done, MULTI, but from yer pics, gonna b hard to get that fireplace stocked and lit! lol $

Fast, smom, Smoke, 2dog.....everybody....lets wang chung and bong it up!

ok chef I am loading a bowl..still need to feed myself hmmm...

goodevening BHC

glad you saw the BHC side in the guineau pig thing SM :d

ok just got back from work and in need of a :bong:

catch u all later

:bong::bong:

4u :heart:

Yea...gonna look for a book on their care and maybe a few accessories for the cage. She's going to be sooo excited. She even talks to her betta fish several times a day. I bet she becomes a vet one day. :D

ohh so cool ,nothing better than seeing there faces shine with happiness my kids take an intrest in the animals ,,,i buy or inherit them and then they loose intrest :doh: and im left looking after them ,,i think i may have to loose a couple of cats in the not to distant future :eek:

only jk animal lovers ,,,they will be rehomed :rofl:

ohh time to BIU :bong:

UK...... rehomed.....lol....what a nice way to put it. Old folks home?
Old Cats Home?

tcbud said:
UK...... rehomed.....lol....what a nice way to put it. Old folks home?
Old Cats Home?

anyone who will have them home ,,,,,,,i hear the chinese takeaway isallways wanting new pets :p

hi ozzy :ciao:

:bong:'

evening peeps! time to smoke! I cannot wait for dinner to be done soooo hungry. hmmmmmmm

UK and me are smokin' here.....Hello 2Dog, have some of this good cheer with us.....
pass...

Latest posts

Back