Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
im gonna miss my dogs and plants but their uncle will be with them...course he may not let them all sleep on the bed..lol..there is going to be some butthurt chiweenies around here..I can see it now them looking at him like what do you mean couch?

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 25f

Where's my rib and brownie? SM?

A cruise sound real nice 2Dog What side of Mexico are you boating on?

4u2sm0ke I have had buds grow at this location before but none never got the size this one has. Will try to take pics, but are a major pain since acquisition of new camera.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Morning BHC! Bongin and vapin today! 32 degrees and snow is still everywhere with more bad weather on the way....i'm set!

Our bad weather is suppose to hit late on 25th when the rain switches to ice:eek:

Nice and sunny...looking for my sun glasses..hauling water and corn for the holiday. Git-r-done before the mayhem ensues.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Yikes duck!!! Batten down the hatches!!! Hope you don't gotta go anywhere. Ribs and brownies are on their way...tho the ice may interfere with a safe and prompt delivery. ;) :p

Multi- time to take some time off, it is the holidays after all. You should try a margarita or two, they sure are delish. Then maybe you can slow down a bit. :laugh: Or do they not celebrate where you live?? :joint:

ozzy? hammy? benny? All the rest of yas....

Come out and play. I am stoned and bored. For some reason I think I'm smelling baked apples, cinnamon n all. Maybe its just my baked brain- oopsss!!! Sure smells good though. Hahahha.

Ok, here's just 1 of the many things I'd like for Christmas, contract pending. :rolleyes:

And the strangest thing- I was woken this morning by some Jacussi guy asking if I needed one. Now that woulda been a nice xmas present. :D

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

55f here and dry Got all my shopping done:yay: and presents wrapped and under tree..

1...Our snowman
2.3..Moms stocking I made her in 1995..(yes I enjoy cross stitching:p)
4..My Stocking:yay:
5..Colorado Blue spruce I Baught for outside..kids did well decorateing..
6..Pic of tree from outside
7..tree inside
8..Veg area
9..Cali Orange 7 weeks:lama:
10..My grafting project
11.12....Males outside...One has new growth and growing balls...tems was down to freezing at night and been 40-50 dureing day..

have a great Day everyone:bolt::bong:

DSCF4501.JPG

DSCF4506.JPG

DSCF4511.JPG

DSCF4473.JPG

DSCF4528.JPG

DSCF4517.JPG

DSCF4467.JPG

DSCF4540.JPG

DSCF4454.JPG

DSCF4483.JPG

DSCF4491.JPG

DSCF4492.JPG

Great pics 4u, and thats awesome about your moms stocking, and I like yours too. I wish I could cross-stitch. I'd love to learn to knit as well. Tree looks good, plants look even better.

69 degrees and cloudy. Still haven't seen any sunshine. My tan is quickly fading. :p

I need to get out again, one of the tops I got my daughter was missing its fuzzy scarf. Lucky me, I love the crowds. :rolleyes:

But that does mean I get a brief break from the kiddos and I can BIU!! :hubba:

Anyone ever eat tamales on xmas eve?

I gotta pick some up in a few hours, tonight we will have them since I'm on my own tomorrow night- will probably pick up a burger from the drive thru. :rofl:

lookin good! now just kick back and relax. goodies from the kitchen, christmas music. nice.
keep up the torture.

$$

SmokinMom said:
Anyone ever eat tamales on xmas eve?

I gotta pick some up in a few hours, tonight we will have them since I'm on my own tomorrow night- will probably pick up a burger from the drive thru. :rofl:

we always do mexican food on christmas eve... tamales, enchiladas, beans, rice and a party tray...its awesome!

4u those pictures are awesome your kids have a cool dad! :)

Nice sock 4u2sm0ke even the cross-stitched one.

:bolt::bong2::bong2:

Carne guisada a mexican style beef tips and gravy is what the wifey want's fer x-mas. Love the holiday tamales but hate makinf them!

:ciao:BHC.........:bong2:................ :ciao:

afternoon pc time to hit the pipe..got some of that oil bud in it..hmm. browning my ribs it smells good in here.

multifarious said:
margarita :eek:, lmao

give me a ZiegenBock anyday

btw no rest for the wicked even during the Holidays :laugh:

Time to fire up that there :bong1: now

is that a sssssss:bong: aaahhhh, texas brew?

:ciao: 2Dog...
all this talk of food has be hungry...again

oil bud?

Just got back from the super market. got the fixins fer x-mas dinner and picked up 2 -2 1/2 inch thick bone in ribeye's fer new years!

Got all my stuff done that I wanted to.

May hit a liquor store for some kahula or bailys...its the only time I drink coffee the whole year- might as well dress it up a little bit right? ;) Which is better for coffee anyone know?

Still need to get cavy food and fleece for the cage.

I wonder if I can find Aqua Sand anywhere..lol.

BIU.

Latest posts

Back