Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:shocked:4u I thought you were a internet Gigilo. and didn't work offline:laugh:

No PB&J child protective services would be call now. That's inhumane:rofl:

Wow ozzy, what a bummer. What did they give you? I know how you feel about the doc. I like mine, but hate how they work. No matter what ails you, the prescription order is always their solution. Just once I wish he would say " Well, you could try some mmj to see if that relieves enough pain so I don't have to sell you these pills that are going to take out your liver, mess with your brain and heart" Take care of that knee. You are running out of them!

Okay fello bongers or as one said ' bungers" :rofl:

just spoke to me girl...Im gonna let her sleep a bit more while I tend to the SHED..I'll see ya all soon...we have some killer plants:lama:

ozzydiodude said:
:shocked:4u I thought you were a internet Gigilo. and didn't work offline:laugh:

No PB&J child protective services would be call now. That's inhumane:rofl:

I was Untill I hooked up with UKgirl:p

Shes Awesome :yay:

Merry Christmas my friend:48:

If the MJ had been working I would not have went.

Any body want a bowl of brown beans and a hamberger? I gonna eat the Lortab,valium,and flexirils are really starting to work.

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello friend...No on the employment for me..but realy wasnt looking hard untill after new year...Most are saying check back after anyway so why stress it..Im enjoying the time I have...Ive heard of :higher power" down in Portland..ya friend didnt say where he aquired it huh? Merry Christmas to you:48:
Merry Christmas back at you and your honey, too. Hi girl!
My buddy trades clones amongst a group of small growers. Some pretty cool strains floating around here. They share more than just clones, sometimes. Like powder mold, mites. Gotta watch, but it's fun. I may need to find some more patients so I can expand, lol. Just kidding. Remember all my whining about my trimming marathon in October? :rolleyes:You don't wanna hear that for 2 months, do ya????:cool:

No thanks ozzman, still full from our tamale feast..lol

Man, get this crap-

75 for a high today (66 now at 9:30 pm) , it was beautiful when the clouds burned off. Short shirt weather...and shorts if you have a tan. :p

Tomorrow- high of 42 and low of 25. A possibility of snow tomorrow. :eek: Of course it won't stick around with the ground being so warm, but still!!!! Crazy stuff for sure.

Atleast the tornado threat has expired...hahahahha.

Too bad todays weather won't stick around longer. :rolleyes: :cool:

BIU!!!!

For all our recipe lovers:

Jack Daniels Christmas Cookies

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup or brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jack Daniels Whiskey.

Sample the Jack to check quality. Take a large bowl,
Check the Jack again, to be sure it is of the highest quality,
Pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter
In a large fluffy bowl.

Add one peastoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point
it's best to make sure the whiskey is still ok, try another
Cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy.

Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup
Of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit off the floor.

Mix on the turner.

If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters just pry
It loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Jack to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who geeves
A sheet. Check the Jack Daniels. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.

Add one table.

Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can
Find.

Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall
Over.

Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the
Dack Janiels and make sure to put the stove in the wishdasher.
Cherry Mistmas !

mm, that is a riot! I have a great chili contest story, but Hick would ban me if I posted it, I think. If anybody wants to read it, PM me. If you don't laugh, you must be dead. No kidding.

:rofl:

mojave..:48: too funny..i wondering if i could substitute the Jack with Taquila? :stoned:

:rofl:

mojave..:48: too funny..i wondering if i could substitute the Jack with Taquila? :stoned:

Yup, short bus is stoned again,lol. Actually it may not be your fault. I almost never have trouble posting from my laptop. My last message took 5 minutes. 4u, I bet you hit the reply button a few times when it didn't load the first time.

goodevening BHC

thanks 4u :heart: i made it in time for my 420 thanks for the lie in :D

mojave they sound delish :rofl:your too funny lady ,,dam JD was my favourite tipple ,,well a ltr bottle was :p
still is just cannot drink like i used too :hitchair:

ohh its xmas eve here ,,is everyone getting excited :woohoo: and hope you feel better soon ozzy ,,:48:

Latest posts

Back