Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morn all. what a bummer duck, sounds like there wasent even enough left for some christmas stew. we made our holliday brownies last night and i must say they came out great. they taste good as the cannabutter came out with just a light shade of green and they have a good buzz. i have to work untill 12.00 then im off till tues:woohoo: so have a great day and ill be back later. happy holidaze everyone.

Hey AstroBud:ciao: What are you going to do with all those days off?

Bummer on the deer Duck you gonna have road kill stew for dinner?

Anybody want to judge a chili cookoff?:laugh:

Ozzy I do not know how much is left. There is not much room between a Camary and the pavement. The deer must have been sliding at about 40-45 mph towards me and I hit him doing the same. Oncoming truck slide deer into my path. Wish I would have been driving the dualie, would have been no damage:( could have been worst too:)

:ciao: BHC...its Christmas eve...55f and no rain...

Duck...im glad your okay...do you carry deer insurance..?..some companies offer it..;giggle: if Deer is that Bad your truck must be FUBAR??

Chef...Short bus rider checking in:p

ozzy...Ill judge it 4u:lama:

Astro..Glad to see ya..Merry christmas to you and yours my friend..

Take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong:

Wow duck, glad you fared better then the deer..lol. The car can be fixed. I remember a funny 911 call about a guy getting hit by a deer. I bet its on youtube....gonna try and dig it up.

Get this stuff-

Temperatures are plunging this morning as a massive cold front moves into the area.

Forecasters say 1 to 2 inches of snow will begin falling in the next few hours. Sleet was being reported 40 miles west of ____ at 8:30 a.m.

Crazy, it was 75 (!!) yesterday.

I feel very fortunate that it was only damage to my car.

Something real bad happen, just down the road this morning from where my accident occurred.:(

A must listen!!!!

Bambulance-

Found it...

I hope all of you listen, tell me it ain't funny.

:giggle:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBa0blUoE8U

Like that duck? LOLOL. Wonder what Joe'd been drinking or smokin , I could use some of that...:p

:bong1: :bong1: happy birthday jesus or whoever! im going to roll us up a fatty gram blunt to go along with some bong rips

eastla_kushsmoka said:
:bong1: :bong1: happy birthday jesus or whoever! im going to roll us up a fatty gram blunt to go along with some bong rips

MERRY CHRISTMAS EASTLA_KUSHMOKA :48:

SmokinMom said:
Like that duck? LOLOL. Wonder what Joe'd been drinking or smokin , I could use some of that...:p

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM..:48: TOO FUNNY...IM IN THE MF PHONE BOOTH :rofl:

pcduck said:
I feel very fortunate that it was only damage to my car.

Something real bad happen, just down the road this morning from where my accident occurred.:(

MERRY CHRISTMAS DUCK..:48:

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidaze, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kuanza, Happy Toking, whatever it is you celebrate. Hope its all merry. :D

Hi $, eastla, 4u and the rest of the gang- stay safe. Hold your loved ones close.

Happy holidays guys! Stay warm, be merry and enjoy our time on this beautiful planet! Wish I could give all of you a big christmas hug. :heart:

Latest posts

Back