Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmokinMom said:
I'm back, cute guinnea pig, too small a cage. My friend said someone dropped 3 off in this very cage at a local pet store and drove off. Cage is too small for 1, let alone 3. :(

Had a walk down memory lane earlier to see the house I lived at until '79. I was in the neighborhood at the liquor store where I went with my dad as a little kid, they'd always give me lollipops, lol. . The house was beautiful, lit tree in the window, lights and greenery in the entry way. Good to see that whoever lives there now is taking good care of it. Might post a pic later.

Snowing again...pics of that too..lol.

craigslist here alwyas has the rabbit cages for sale. I would try that before paying pet store prices sm...

the chef said:
SM got to the DIY section of the forums and build one:rofl:

Hahaha, but we did indeed find a homemade cage thats very easy to make...hubs will be busy on Satuday..lol.

Gotta get him a hidey hut, I'll be back in 30..lol.

4u, just for the record, I am a man. I love women, too. I wrote "the hubby". My next door neighbor's husband. Still confused? Roll a fattie. It will fix it. lmao

wow what is this? and what willI gain from here? Great site..never understood this one..been lurkin for long time..anyway..feels funny posting..this is my 2nd one on this site..but must have read millions ..lol..need get ready for the Fat guy in Red suit...Hope he brings me a growing guide:rolleyes:

IWANAGROW said:
wow what is this? and what willI gain from here? Great site..never understood this one..been lurkin for long time..anyway..feels funny posting..this is my 2nd one on this site..but must have read millions ..lol..need get ready for the Fat guy in Red suit...Hope he brings me a growing guide:rolleyes:

Welcome iwana! Guess what? This place is your growing guide, right here at MP. Ask away and I bet there will be an answer for you.:D

Hellooooo BHC Welcome IG to the bong hitters club! As the benny said ask away!

hello again everyone...i feel i was welcomed here better then were the site wanted me to start..well christmas eve..and reading threw this thread i see i may give up my soaps..hehe..you people are fun..been reading most ya stuff but this one seems more on going..not into bongs nor vaperizor, i smoke my fattie and read some more..

You'll like it here lots of solid info and good peep's. Twist up another and Merry Christmas Everyone. Here By myself and gonna celebrate all the way till the New Year ~

Where's my sweetie Mojave ? Love chattin with her....Hope you are doing well ! Got a lil something in mind i'm gonna make for you ~
Painter dude ! got me a new ash catcher now for my bong. G on G of course and a lil sig marb on the back. some call 'em Mibs < mini marbles> but i guess i'm old skool wit a new twist !

IRISH; I KNOW YOURE OUT THERE BRO !

Pepper: You da man on the tips for the DWC ! Hope the Best JuJu From Africa for All ~

I will get a white xmas. Such a rarity here. Maybe even be the 1st time. It didnt actually snow on xmas, but got a lot xmas eve. :D Still counts!!!

BIU

:welcome: iwanna grow

Warning Santa is :stoned: he mistook my :bong1: for a chimney.

Hi Smokingmom Marry xmas. Why is it X Mas :confused2: what do the X Men have to do with Christmas?

Merry christmas oz, SM, BHC and MP! Have a great feast of a day and a great Bong of your fav.! FRom me and the wifey and that retarded cat Happy holidays!

SmokinMom said:
Welcome iwanna, pick a bong hit #.

Its snowong outside!!!

Wild! :p

hello again i been reading here tonight, no life.:rolleyes: and i undestand now what you meen and see you gave yours up so Ill have that one...:D

as for a pic of a bong :p

but can shoot **** with ya:ignore:

Think i see Santa in neighbors House ..maybe bringing me they Flat screen:hubba:

meds4me said:
You'll like it here lots of solid info and good peep's. Twist up another and Merry Christmas Everyone. Here By myself and gonna celebrate all the way till the New Year ~

thank you ..I believe i will..and Merry Christmas

Latest posts

Back