Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy xmas

4u :heart:
mojave ,,TC ,,2dog SM :D
Chef ,benny ,,meds,,,astro ,,ozzy, duck.. ,,legalise ..ohh and everyone and anyone i have missed

have a wonderful day
BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Merry Christmas all my good commrads in bongs and bong hitting sitting here trimming my latest grow mmmmm mmmmm smells so good any one wanna hit :bong:

good morning and merry christmas bhc:) duck i dont know what im going to do with my time, prolly stay stoned.welcome iwanna. sm i hope your enjoying the snow, were just gonna get rain, maybe a t storm. 4u, uk girl, tc, mojave mama,fast cash, benny,chef and last but not least ozzy. every one have a great day :cool: now i think ill start my day with a brownie :hubba:
heres something to think about today and i dont mean to offend anyone, but.
if a fat girl fell in the woods would the trees laugh :evil:

i'd like to join in this high flying club please

bong 002.jpg

:welcome: budiholi nice green

Astro:aok::rofl:

Merry Christmas to all hope you have many more

Twas the night before christmas, The bong was all packed
With hopes that by midnight, we'd be stoned to the max.

We drank Southern Comfort, And smoked some afghan,
that my buddy had grown in the back of his van.

All of a sudden, came a knock at the door
"It's a bust" we all yelled
And Frank hit the floor.

But what to our red glossy eyes should appear
a pound of Columbian, and two kegs of beer.

The man at the door gave a big ripper smile
So we invited him in to stay for awhile.

He sat in the corner and started to roll
So we filled up his beer mug and sparked up a bowl.

he asked to see seeds from that guy who was crazy
but i was to high, and way to damn lazy

so he took a big rip of my last homegrown s***
and coughed so hard, his pants almost split

then after a few, he was just up and gone..
and then i noticed he took my very best bong
then i looked at my stalking as i went for my cigs,
a volcano? some 'widow'? and a whole case of zigs? (nice guy)

We heard him exclaim as he flew through the sky
"merry christmas mar-passion, hope you all have a nice high" ok, so i'm not the best poet.. but hope you all have a merry christmas anyway!

Thot I would post this, found it on MP last year or the year before....I did not write it.......kinda fun tho....

Welcome budi, nice bonga!

Happy Holidaze BHC!

I overindulged and am suffering today..lol. I should break out the Bailys, a lil hair of the dog and all. :p Dunno if coffee will agree with me

I slept on the couch so I'd be awake when the kids came out. My daughter started coming out at 4:30 am. I told her to go back to bed but by this time she'd already seen the guinea pig and named him Peanut. She opened the care book to see the name of the previous onwer, it was purchased by a new/used bookstore. :giggle: No worries, its all good, we just told her that maybe it was Peanuts previous owner and he couldnt take care of him anymore.

Snow on the grass is all melted..got loads left on the deck. prob enough for a small snowman, not gonna go out there tho..

I hope all of my friends here at the BHC are enjoying today no matter what you may celebrate.

With that said....

BIU!!

I love it, peanut! Took her all of what 5 seconds to name it,LOL! Glad ...Peanut found a good home. Thank fer the smile SM, merry x-mas!

Merry christmas peeps! It is a beautiful sunny day here..dont be jealous it will be miserable this summer lol!

okay kids are all done unwrapping..Ive cleaned the debre and Now hiting the bong..I think a nap is in order befor I need tomake Christmas Dinner/Tea:D:bolt::bong:

Merry Christmas BHCers! Welcome to the BHC all the new peeps. Iwana, there is a way around the pic. PM me for a solution, lol. benny survived Christmas morning with 4 little kids and 6 dogs. It was awesome. I am not that into Christmas much anymore. My honey does it all with limited cash and pulls it off perfectly. I think I am keeping her. I need to roll a nice fattie. Big decision, what jar to grab first? Satori, for the win. I'll be back TTFN

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidaze, whatever you like to celebrate. The coffee and baileys made me feel a lot better. May make another. :D

I am going to try and insert pics, it was giving me a fit earlier. Wish me luck. :p

Grrr, still giving me issues...oh well- heresgrrrrr, ugggghhhhh things.

(go down more posts to see a few others, darn attachments!!)

Cute calico guinea pig SM and congrats on the pic upload. Multi-tasking stoned is fun, huh? LMAO

Latest posts

Back