Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
420benny said:
mm, that is a riot! I have a great chili contest story, but Hick would ban me if I posted it, I think. If anybody wants to read it, PM me. If you don't laugh, you must be dead. No kidding.

post it up benny...I cant PM you:cry: and you can use a vacation.....get it to me and Ill post it 4u:giggle:

:ciao: Short Bus checking in:bong:

benny...I hit the uton many times..the Dam thing should know what i wanna do..:hitchair:

chef...Im back and I have 4 lovely Ladies in my bedroom with me right now...and UKgirl is gonna watch me play with them:spit:

UKgirl:heart: Just felt ya needed babe..also rolled this :48: 4u:D
Merry Christmas Sweety

shorty, I am going to send it to your girl. I hope she don't hate me. If you post it and get banned for life, that would suck, now wouldn't it? Have her email it to you then let me know what you think, before you post it.

I LOVED it benny, thanks...mind if I pass it on? I even think hick would like it, just not on the public forum..lol.

420benny said:
shorty, I am going to send it to your girl. I hope she don't hate me. If you post it and get banned for life, that would suck, now wouldn't it? Have her email it to you then let me know what you think, before you post it.

:rofl:

okay just looking for the right section.....would that be cousine:rofl:

That was awsome! I nearly peed myself twice! Poor judge! Aah, old memeories.

time to smoke a pink panther bowl with purple kush keif on it good times...then off to take some pictures of my grow...

How'd the pics turn out 2dog?

Its nearly 2 am. I think I'll go take a relaxing, hot soak with my mp3 player and vedge for a bit. Been a while since I did that. Bong comes 1st.. or is that bowl. ;)

Merry Holidaze to all my BHC friends. :ciao: May your days be great and full of wondeful sparkling things.

yes merry christmas everyone! the house is quiet hubby is in bed. I am getting ready..
the pics came out ok they are in my two GJ's..
I will be happier when they are further along..more exciting then. Enjoy your bath sounds awesome.

Morning BHC

Dark and 26f

Car got hit by a deer:( Got blood and guts from the front to the back and no radiator. I will be trying to fix the car if fixable, it was to dark to tell last night. What a bummer:(

Morn duck and BHC! 25 and weather is starting to turn bad. So duck run into a texas moving speed bump huh? Lost many a good truck to em! Hope it's not a total loss.

Yeah the truck coming towards me hit the deer, then the deer ended up sliding backwards down the road in my lane. Nothing I could do, either hit truck or go into a deep ditch

Damn the ditch, hit the deer! Hope you atleast got some backstrap out of it?

The backstraps are hanging off of my muffler clamps. The underside of my car is nothing but blood(like it was spray painted on) and guts and hair. Just glad it is cold outside otherwise I would have a million flies to contend with too.

Ok we call that a redneck paint job, cheap no wait time and drying is a sinch! The greatest thing is to hear people brag about thier 8 thousand dollar paint jobs and you can tell them i got mine fer free by following a truck down the freeway. Hehehe.

Latest posts

Back