Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well a grower friend of mine stopped by with a little sample of some trainwreck....

it WAS the trainwreck, i know because ive grown it. i was actually suprised for him to tell me he had some for me to try....he is curing it right now. i TOTALLY forgot to get a pic..and totally forgot i had given him some seeds. prolly cuz i hit it once and got ripped! BUT he will be stopping by agian tonight to bring me some of my own. but he ALSO stopped by and gave me 5 yes 5 of the og seedstock. i had originally given him these genetics yrs ago and hes been growing it ever since. i got these seeds from a closer grower buddy of mine online several yrs ago.

anyway i am STONED! and will be showing pics tonight. ;) i love the way the nuggs form with this strain!

anyway... :bong1: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeheah! Puffins a member of the EAST COAST TIME ZONE stoners! Whaddup puffin!

BTW hittin this quick dried autumn fall here just harvested 3 days ago I'm so ripped I forgot to update my journal! I will soon I promise.

oh crap gotta go get my nugg in the oven! don't want it to burn! TCVG great microwave dry method, I'm using that combined with your oven method. This smoke is so smooth I don't need to cough! BUT i get super high right after. This is MAJOR creeper first time I smoked it made me think i'm not high harvested too early smoked another and then another. Slowly i got a litttle buzz, then I was like oh wow I'm pretty lit then I just got hit by the wall and I took off hard wow im so high lol I LOVE YOU ALL AT MP YOU HELP ME GROW GREAT NUGGIES!

the taste is supreme, slightly spicy not feeling like its expanding in your lungs at all. A little fruity smell even before cure, and taste while the smoke runs off your palette down your tounge into your lungs. The after taste is pungent and lasts a little while after you hit it, normally lasting even until your next hit in the rotation!

The high is heady but couchlock because of harvest at around 100% milky mixed with indica/sativa hybrid genetics. I feel face and body sensations too hehe tehehe! It tickles!

would definitely help intimacy in my opinion I gotta try it out though and get back to you ;)

Howdy Halifax :ciao: , sorry i'm late :stoned: ...Let's Load 'em up... i got mine :bong: :D Big Blue with a sticky little nug :)

100_1246.JPG

100_1250.JPG

Trainwreck sounds like it would be a nice addition to a salad bowl with some of my Sour Diesel. This sour is the best stuff i've ever smoked though. Last night I put 2 mm of pure trichromes from this stuff on top of a pinch in my bong. That one hit had me rolling on the ground, stumbling around the room, unable to talk stoned!

LOL i got so stoned lastnight i forgot to add the photos and get back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got one or two shots before my cam died- i hope they turn out ok as i didnt macro them at all BOOO!!!!!

brb!

I hope I am not intruding here guys....but I gotta ask something about the bong....wonderin' what is the best way to smoke out of one???(personal preference).....I have always wanted to try and iced rip....but I used something abit unorthodox....in the few times that I have smoked w/one....

not sure what the reason was....but I thought it would be a nice experiment to try...

i first went into the kitchen a put a small pot of water on the stove...and brought to a boil, about a forth of a cup (coffee cup) of water......once bubbling rapidly...i shut off the element and let the water stand for about 2 minutes...placing it into the bong....i grabbed about 2g's of horrid smoke (bammer).... ground up abit into keif, then added the rest...mixed it up slightly, packed it tight.....

OMFG.......it was soooooooooo smooth.....I was sitting in a daze for 2 hrs, just starin' at the wall :p

the one thing I did notice, it left a very clean taste in my mouth, not the usual acrid taste that made you wanna puke.....

Once again, sorry if i am intruding.

BW

Latest posts

Back