Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ohhh, I hope you can share a few pics 2dog. :) Hubs been bugging me to go on a cruise and I don't really have the desire. I'd rather keep my feet on steady ground. ;)

Back from the store. got some appitizers- spicy buffalo wings and some spinach and artichoke dip. Will start the steaks in an hour or 2.

sm cruises are great I wouldnt do this company again tho I prefer the princess cruises...better food, more stuff to do..although if taking kids this one is the way to go on carnival.. I still feel like I am floating a bit..lol.

catalina...

011510 133.jpg

011510 124.jpg

011510 127.jpg

ensenada

ship for sm to see in port at ensenada...

011510 167.jpg

011510 170.jpg

011510 176.jpg

last two are venice beach where hubby became legal as of yesterday! now I can grow a bit more yay !

011510 181.jpg

011510 201.jpg

011510 203.jpg

Love all the pics...and is that really blue water? I hope someday to see blue, clear water and not that brown stuff I see in the Gulf.

its blue and warm...mazatlan has an awesome beach...white sand and clear warm water...I didnt get in the water this time too cold.

venice beach is beautiful you should go...

Ohhh, blue water there too? Ive been to LA a longgg time ago. Too bad I didnt know about this beach. Booooo.

all u need is a cheap flight and a cheap hotel room u r there girl!

Nice pics 2dog! Oh man i didn't know you and the hubby where mexican...benividos armana!:p :D

Yay Pics! :holysheep:

Evenin' BHCers...:ciao: Time to pack it and BURN it!:bong2:

Welcome back 2dog and CONGRATS on your legality!...:) It's nice to see you back home with the babies...

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:​

You really should get to Venice Beach if you get out to LA again Smokin Mom... Stop at In-n-Out on your way there for a Double Double! Venice Beach is a nice beach but its also a great peeps watching place... especially on a warm day when it's full of ALL kinds of characters, street artists, musicians, and the freak show that IS uniquely Venice Beach.

Gorgeous pics of warmth and sun... VERY nice! And I told my pal I'm sure you can bring a bit of stash with ya on a cruise ship... It just wouldn't be humane for them to get carried away searching for a few grams of weed... Did they do any special security precautions/searches? Glad you had a great time and got stocked up on hats... Did you get one of those sombreros that holds a beverage cup with dual curly-Q straws to keep in your mouth for hands free operation? :hubba:

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back