Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
Time to BIU I got a new lighter:yay::bolt::bong::bong::bong::48::48: :joint:

What color ozzman? I mostly have bics, but aquired a diff kind with cute lil ladybugs on it. :heart:

It's about manditory to carry my team around here. Too many terrible towel carriers

I gotta run to the store and I dont wanna miss anything.

Having steaks tonight.....what to go with em?? Scalloped taters and some ranch style beans??? How about a cesar salad too...

Afternooon peeps I missed you all in mexico hope everyone is well! the house didnt burn down and the dogs are happy!

smoking on the boat went fine...one dude starting leaving me notes...can u believe that??? then the morning of the last note he was posted up by my door (wasnt sure it was him but it was u know? ) so our steward was there I looked at hime said I was being harassed, followed and having ntoes left if it happened again i would call security make em check the the cameras and remove him from me...no more notes after that...what a ******..

now if the dude had quietly come up to me and asked for a joint and not hit on me I would have prob obliged him...the a hole... really I hardly noticed but was very happy to to not get another note..hubby wasnot pleased and swore it was our friend who we met on the boat playing with me..it wasnt lol...never saw that dude the rest of the trip and he was right next to us LMAO!!! the steward was cool and didnt care at all.. ;)

ozzydiodude said:
:welcome: back 2Dog:48: Hope you had a great time

I did but I missed all you guys glad to be home!

anyone here ever been to laboofadora? so awesome...a big blow hole of water surrounded by shopping and food..

I didnt know it was a real place and thought it was a made up word my hubby was using til I got there and bought a hat!

That is the best thing about a trip away from home, Coming back home

got lots of stuff...very fun shopping in mexico...although ensenada was not as cheap as the places that are further south. my fav purchase is probably these beautiful glass stars I got they look like stained glass gonna put one in my car from my rearview mirror...bought three pipes lol...they head headshops more so than southern mexico. I got some wicked hats as I am a hat girl...tons of cool stuff..met some other stoners on the cruise so one or two of them may be coming on here..it was good times.

glad a good time was had! and the 'kids' are alright. and the garden?
oh, and
:postpicsworthless:

Hey fast i asked the missus about your sig and she said men are always wrong.:huh: :D

or in my hubbys case not fix something..lmao.. editing some pics to upload trying to find one that shows me without my face...

this is catalina island..ca. a stunning place of mountains and ocean..

011510 080.jpg

011510 116.jpg

011510 123.jpg

Latest posts

Back