Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The brother (who is a dedicated drinker and tequila being one of his dedications) says the plant that Tequila is made from is getting more scarce. So the price of the stuff goes up. Maybe the $160 margarita comes with a gold rimmed glass and is organic? The only thing in a margarita is tequila, tripple sec and roses lime juice. Add ice, blend. Salt rim of glass and poor. Get drunk, fall off of feet. I cant think of a thing that would be the reason for such a pricey drink, cept maybe where it is served has high over head. Or the guy who made the pricelist is high?

whats up bhc. 160 for a drink is alot but probably the average in any vip section of a club

Yep, tc I agree.

Good evening everyone. A yucky, gloomy, kind of day.

Hows your weather?

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

33f and cloudy, dreary day ahead.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Morning all hope your weekend is off to a good start if not maybe one of these will help :bong::bong::bongin::bongin::bong2::bong2::48: :joint::ccc:

OOoooout o sight! Afternoon BHC. Got the purps working this morn.!

Oh great, my irresponsible 10 yr old lost her girl scout cookie order form. She had aleady sold 60 boxes and now we wont be able to order them. Good thing they didn't have to pay ahead of time. :hitchair:

Morning bhc. Mines getting off to a great start. :rolleyes:

Brownie time.

G'Morning BHC....
the beans are in the pot, simmering, the wood is in the stove burning, the tcbud is on her computer deleting photos. HOW many photo's do you need to remember your grow? No need to answer.....I have got to edit them down to a manageable number. I have done 06, 07, 08, and 09 personal photos....that was a lot. Looking at these "Grow Journal" photos, dang.... thank goodness I have only grown three years! I got a memory stick yesterday, the nice lady said..."how many photo's are you trying to save?", I replied, after a lot of thot....."Give me the biggest memory stick you have", I said. She asks, you have a thousand photos? I said I would delete some and try to get to a thousand. So, I cook a pot of beans and delete, delete, delete.

What you all up to this fine Saturday in January '10? Besides the obvious, of course.

tcbud has started Saturday off right, she is smoking a number here of Grandaddy, it has a VERY nice body high, first of harvest plant.

Time to get back to the photo delete session. BIU if you got em.

Give em all a brownie smom..........the'll forget about the order:eek: :D

SMom...my daughter did that once shortly after my divorce. She had all the money with her at my place, and lost it somewhere...of course it was a perfect excuse for my ex to blame me...saying I stole it...lol. I bought cookies for everyone that yr! What a drag!

Least you have a normal Kid, irresponsible and 10 year old kinda go together.

Good Morning SM!

Going to the store, brb, anybody need anything....i'm headed that way!

Ok...my daughters teacher (and troop leader, lol) is a good friend/neighbor. I just had her call. Then she told me she left it in her desk. Oh well, guess it frees up my weekend.

*whine* sorry. :p

Tonight. Woohooooo its Saturday night. :D Send me a lot of positive thoughts.

G'day ALL!

I dusted off my bong and wanted to jump in on the Saturday wake & bake! :hubba: How goes it? Time for some Old Time Moonshine bong hitz! :aok: I've been vapin' a bunch more lately but it's SO nice to smoke some budz every once in a while too... I try not to W & B during the week (see signature below :rolleyes:)... and the only time I don't like vaping is with my morning coffee... The vape taste is much too intense and doesn't blend with my coffee nearly as nice as smoking weed does... So ahhhhh.... The weekend.... And BANNED TOPIC on TV both days TOO!

Yipee~! :banana::yay::banana:
:bong:

Gadzooks, SmokinMom... I'm sure glad that wasn't MY GS cookie order...:eek: I'd be bummed if my Tag Alongs and Pitter Patters didn't make it... I can live without the Samoas & Thin Mints though.... Hopefully the form will turn up somewhere... Ask the dog...:p

Happy Saturday!:cool:

EDIT.... Yay Yay the cookie order is found!

It's 420 SOMEWHERE... HIT IT!:bong::48::ccc::bongin::bong2::joint4:

uh... but not on the MP clock... lol...

legalize_freedom said:
SMom...my daughter did that once shortly after my divorce. She had all the money with her at my place, and lost it somewhere...of course it was a perfect excuse for my ex to blame me...saying I stole it...lol. I bought cookies for everyone that yr! What a drag!

Yea this is a big ol pain in the butt...and we're not even 100% sure its in her desk. Fingers crossed. :rolleyes:

This yr is a new flavor. Called Thank You Berry Munch...lol. It has little cranberries and white chocolate chips.

Been busy thus far ozzman? I aint done squat. No cookie selling now, in pjs still.

Latest posts

Back