Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Where is SM?

I hope she did not eat all the brownies:(

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

I slept for nearly 15 hours straight. :eek: And I wasnt under the influance of anything except for a few xanex. The kids +1 were driving me crazy a few hours earier. I wouldn't think it would still be affecting me...???

I only sleep like that when I'm sick. Still tired...naptime yet? :rolleyes:

Lets all BIU..in my case its brownie it up. :giggle:

Besides thawing out, how are y'all?

TGIF.

:)

Doing good SM...them things make me want to sleep too.

Are ya off to see see the lions ,tigers and bears today with your picnic basket?

Still a bit chilly here for me to do that

Funny you mention baskets. My kids are playing outside with this large, girly-pink wicker basket. :p

pc check your pm's. LOLOL.

Screw it, I am going to eat a brownie. If I act weird the kids shouldn't be concerned after how I was last night. :eek:

I want a brownie tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and so does Ozzy:D:D:D:D

I'll get my apron back on and pass a few out...but only if y'all have been good.

I think ozz would need about a dozen to feel anything. :p

Ok, someone go get the plates.

:D

A $160.00 dollar margarita??!! :eek: Watching some show on the travel network!!!! Umm, I don't think so. Crazy stuff.

That has to be one hell of a margarita! How about a brownierita:huh: :D

Or a greenarita!! :p

And by green I dont mean mj. More like $$$$. Can you even imagine!!!! Damn crazy. I'd only pay that price if it came with Brad Pitt. :hubba:

I have to keep the fingers from replying to Brad Pit comming with margarita....dang SM.

Good Morning MP and BHC!

I am smoozing for votes in the Bud Pic of the Year....everyone vote yet?

tcbud said:
I have to keep the fingers from replying to Brad Pit comming with margarita....dang SM.

:rofl:

Good to see you tcbud...now lemme go see those pics. ;)

BRB, you schmoozer.

Hehhehe.

ETA- the blueberry? I see you have 2 and the last one has the most votes.

Thank you Chef! I appreciate it. I really do. I thot the Lama was gonna have this contest in the bag, and look now, it seems NV and I are pulling away. Amazing.

SmokinMom said:
A $160.00 dollar margarita??!! :eek: Watching some show on the travel network!!!! Umm, I don't think so. Crazy stuff.

:shocked: did it come with a Happy Ending?:laugh:

:hairpull: TC You made voting to hard and I can't throw a dart at the choices because they won't stick in the screen:p

Hey duck hope you don't own a cow because it's BIU til the cows come home time, and I don't own any so let's keep on BIU:bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48:

Dunno ozzman, i couldnt afford it...

:giggle:

And if it did come with a happy ending , I wouldn't tell.

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back