Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morn BHC! Had a little stay in the hospital and a real goofy night last night when i got out. Got my knee worked on and they sen't me home on a morphine patch that will soon go bye-bye. Got my own painkiller! Woke up the other day to a knee swollen twice it's normal size. Could'nt walk so took an ambulance ride to hospital and the went in. Feeling ok now but still goofy from their version of pain management. Gonna BIU Right now! Missed you all!

I was wondering earlier where you were. And yikes about the knee!!!! I didnt mind my ambulance ride last August. Talk about some good looking medics. :D

Hehe you can have it! Yeah stayed an over nighter. Food is improving in hospitals! My paramedics were ugly as hell but awsome when it came to my well being.

Well truth be told, well-being is the most important thing----especially when you're blessed with ugly medics. :giggle:

I figure the uglier the better! Really i don't care what they look like as long as they are good! Hoe r u today smom?
Edit: was gonna change it but it's funnier this way!

Who you callin' a hoe? :p

:giggle:

I was going to bake some cupcakes and take them up to the fire station to oogle a little more, but I forgot. Wonder if it's too late. :hubba:

Oh and for the record they were pretty good too. :D Or I think they were, wasnt really paying much attention..too busy looking at them. :eek:

the chef said:
Hoe r u today smom?
Edit: was gonna change it but it's funnier this way!
So what were you "gona"change it to?
r u Hoe? :eek:
u r Hoe? :eek::hubba:

I better go tuck it in before I get myself into trouble.
Just funnin' with the doped up Chef - SMom :).

the chef said:
Morn BHC! Had a little stay in the hospital and a real goofy night last night when i got out. Got my knee worked on and they sen't me home on a morphine patch that will soon go bye-bye. Got my own painkiller! Woke up the other day to a knee swollen twice it's normal size. Could'nt walk so took an ambulance ride to hospital and the went in. Feeling ok now but still goofy from their version of pain management. Gonna BIU Right now! Missed you all!

Oh my chefy I hope you arent in too much pain have you been on your knee too much? wondered where you were last night I figured the wifey wanted some time with you..not in a hospital of course...

morning peeps off to a day of work..cant get into the system so I am sooo bored not even able to to type..I am going through docs and getting them ready but this stinks....thank goodness its friday! I obviously need to screw up at work so they dont keep calling me back early.. j/k lol

BIU!! anyone care to join me? Im packing a special one for chef!

have to go going to be late so sad to leave smoke it for me mind! ty

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

33f and freezing rain:eek:

Think I will just stay around the house today and enjoy my :bong1:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2: Its Friday:woohoo: except for you SM:( hurry up Monday for you :woohoo:

Thanks all, meds got me in and out of it. Mindeye got some roadrunner to share wit ya and all!

Morning folks. :)

No worries OHC, I was doing the exact same thing. I think chef enjoys it too. ;)

Tonight I am going out with a girlfriend and her hubs. She called me the other day to ask if I was still smoking, I told her yes. She then invited me to go with them to a dudes house to hang out. He has some real good stuff she said and we'll be doing bong hits. :rofl: Little do they know....

Man, I think it was 3 am when I went to bed. When I woke up today, the clock said 11:11 am. :eek: But hey, I'll take those 8 hrs any way I can get em.

I am craving a corndog and don't have any. :rolleyes: I like mine with mustard and ketchup swirled together. Mmmm, mmmmmmm.

High of 74, low of 56 supposedly today. Jealous pc? Or is that too hot for ya? :p

Time to BIU!!!

time for a bowl...and one of my fav meals the santa fe chicken salad from applebees...I am in heaven...work sucked still not on the computer and we are falling way behind...urgggg

Latest posts

Back