Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hello bhc, time to celebrate the birthday of canned beer, 75 years old today, salute,:holysheep: and good luck today sm;)

tcbud said:
. Every day we get closer to Survivor New Season. Right SM?

Yes. :D

And Amazing Race on Valentines Day. ;) :D

I didn't know you liked purple. One of my favs lately.

Thanks astro I will drink to that!! Unfortunately I'll be celebrating with a bottle of corona...hahahahahahaha. and thanks. nervous wreck right now. :eek:

hi 2dog, dang u guys have high electric bills!! i dont think i could ever survive in cali, too damn expensive...or maybe i'll move into tcbuds 5th wheel. ;) :p

astrobud said:
hello bhc, time to celebrate the birthday of canned beer, 75 years old today, salute, and good luck today sm

Thanks. :)

Tc, hope the tv is up and running. :cool:

My brownie outta be hittin soon...and I think it just did. :D

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:ciao:

BIU for me BHC'ers.

:lama:

:48:

2Dog said:
afternoon people!!! omg my electric bill is 446$ I am in shock and we were gone for a week of it..my normal bill around this time is 120-170 so will 2 600 and 1 400 really cost this much? plus 3 normal fans? holy cow..

Hey run anything you can at night, like your flowering room or anything else you can thing of... If you are on Edison for electric it gives a discount on electricity used at night.. Make your dark period during the day... Also heating and cooling play a huge role in your bill...

MindzEye said:
Hey run anything you can at night, like your flowering room or anything else you can thing of... If you are on Edison for electric it gives a discount on electricity used at night.. Make your dark period during the day... Also heating and cooling play a huge role in your bill...

I run mine at night during the cheaper times...sigh...my heater is off at night and usually most of the day never over 69 degrees usually more like 66...it is what it is...

Tc, wow huh? I enjoyed it despite it all.

astro- haven't opened a beer yet. But guess it doesn't really matter with mine being bottled..lol.

chef, you and that knee ok?

ducky and ozzman how was your weekend?

I look forward to Mondays, but I have a puking kid home tomorrow. Fingers crossed that no one else in my house gets it.

BIU, I need another brownie. :D

First of all:bong: :bong: and :48:!!!! Hey family! Been out of commision fer awhile dealing with the bad knee. Now the wifey is having neck surgery fer a herniated disk in her neck. Finally got her settled in the hospital, running myself ragged fer 4 days, getting some much needed 7 hour sleep/coma and the wifey TOLD me i was neglecting two very important thing in my life......Myself and my family! As usual she was right!:doh: So after clearing, and i kid you not, 349 e-mails! I am back to a much needed repreive and retreat with my MP family! I missed you all and i'm back to wreak havok on the trolls and molls!:shocked: ;) :D Let's biu till visiting hours at the hospital!!! Dishwasher YOO ooooooooo!!!!

Ozzy:heart: :fly: :stoned: on:bong: :bong: :joint: :joint4: :bong2: :chillpill: :chillpill:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Raining and 34f:(

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

morning duckmand off to work I go!! yo ho yo ho ifs off to work we go...dadadadad

morn bhc, wet and 55, i bet we had two inchs of rain last night:holysheep: so i have an easy day today

Tc, hope the tv is up and running.

SM, With that size print, I am gonna have to put on my glasses to read here! You know where my loyalty lies. TV stayed right on track yesterday, no power outages either..yip!

Good Morning BHC!

Weather systems are gonna give us a break on Wednesday....way nice.

Chef, hope the whole family is doing well/better. That is way too many emails!
Legal....tcbud waves at you.
2Dog, hope work flys past today....
Ozzy and Duck....good to see you both...
astro, birthday of beer....sounds good, mine is soon too, tho not the 75th, thank goodness.
Mindz.... hows things in your woods?

Got to tell you all, the Green Dragon I made a month or so ago, we dried it out to just a sludge. Put some on a reefer last night, and I was asleep within ten minutes of consuming. Way cool. The husband got given a mj plant, that had a bit of mold on it...he trimmed off the mold that he could see, and put half of it in two half gallons of Vodka. He is stiring it every day, he is gonna let it go for a while and then strain and dry it out like this stuff. I dont know if I will use/consume it or not, but he is having fun with it and that works good for me.

Have a good day folks.....

tcbud, ducky, ozzman, 2og, chefy, mindz, astro, an anyone else my stoned brain is forgetting- hope Monday got the week off to a great start for you guys!!

Tc, bummer...shoulda been ours. Survivor starts soon. ;)

Things are ok here. Got a kid home recooperating from being ill all weekend. Shes driving me crazy and will be back in class tomorrow. Hope her nasty virus won't strike anyone else in this house tho. No one needs fever and all that throwing up. She was scrawny to begin with, even more now. She wants a fruit smoothie from the mall after polishing off a sleeve of Ritz crackers..lol. We also have to buy more fleece for the guinea pig cage. No worries tho. I won't let her overdo it. I do think just getting out of the house will do her a world of good. :D

:ciao::BHC :bong2::bong2:

Hope the little one gets well soon SmokinMom she be cutting into your BIU time

Yay tcbud on no outages for that TV yesterday,would have been a long day without one.

Chef hope the wife gets better soon

Keeping busy and :bongin::bong2:

Afternoon bhc! Spent last night after i logged in at the hospital. The wifey is doing ok, other than going stir crazy. Surgery is scheduled fer tommorow. Thank you all fer your well wishes, the wifey says gracias!

Thanks duck, and dang chef, you guys cant seem to catch a break. Hope both of you get this all sorted soon.

Bypassed the mall and got chicken nuggets and a milkshake instead...lol. Vanilla, incase her stomach can't handle it. :p

Damn, I need a brownie. But shouldnt. Orchestra concert tonight for my oldest rugrat. Where's my earplugs? Shhhhhhhh. These 1st yrs need to do lots more practicing. ;)

Hehehe at least they are not playing drums! Tanks Smom did get a little good news, i get to take her home wed! That and my bean order came in!

Latest posts

Back