Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
BIU BHCers :bong::bong::bong:

Chef hope everything goes well for the miss good thought and prayers her way and your knees too

SM 2 brownies before the concert and they will sound great:aok::p

chef- remember the prediciment with renewing my drivers license and declining eyesight? Even with it expired, I renewed it online. It came today and it doesnt expire for another 5 yrs. And most importantly it says No restrictions. :p ;)

Maybe I can put off that eye exam til then. :giggle:

Still can't renew the state inspection that expired in Nov. My spedometer and my tachometor don't work.

What can I say, I like living dangerously. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

I see ya down there ozzman.

Off to fetch the boys..be back in a bit. ;)

:ciao:

Sup Ozz ans SM? Home early from work today, Im going to smoke some bong loads then go and feed my Moms! BIU!!

MindzEye said:
Sup Ozz ans SM? Home early from work today, Im going to smoke some bong loads then go and feed my Moms! BIU!!

Hey mindz, going ok here. :) I got exempt from the orchestra concert!! Dont need to find my earplugs after all. :p

Enjoy your day mindz, give the girls a lil extra love, they'll thank you for it later. ;)

Morn BHC and MP! Big day today! Thanks fer all the well wishes. Gonna BIU till her surgery. Let everyone know how it goes. Smom........I'm gonna move back home one day....you neeeed to let me know when you go to the store. Oz, gonna rip some roadrunner just fer ya!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

21f and snowing and blowing, -9.8f windchill.

BIU 2 for Tuesday BHC :bong2::bong2:

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

21f and snowing and blowing, -9.8f windchill.

BIU 2 for Tuesday BHC :bong2::bong2:

:eek: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dr appt this morning, fun stuff. I'll be around later on.

Have great daze duck, chef (hope surgery goes well for the Mrs), tc, ozzman, astro, mindz, and anyone else I may be forgetting. :bong1: :bong1: 2 for Tuesday ya know. ;)

Good Morning BHC!

Still can't renew the state inspection that expired in Nov. My spedometer and my tachometor don't work.
SM, What does "state inspection" mean? is it like a smog inspection? Just wondering....good luck at the doc.

Chef, good thots headed Ms. Chef's way. And your way too. I sure hope everything turns out well.

Hey tc- they just check the condition of the car, and it does include an omissions test. Then if it passes they slap a sticker on the windshield thats good til the next yr. Just a way to get more $ from us I guess.

I need to see if the tachometor check is mandatoryits been out a long time... Hubs reset something and got the spedometer to work for now.

Got more samples of my costly meds...havent had to buy any yet..:D All free since early Sept. Can't beat that.

Nap time.

Adios.

Double yay!!

Called the auto shop and the tachmetor doesn't need to be working in order to pass...

and

I don't have to chaperone my sons field trip on Thurs. Turns out they didn't put in the 2nd round of background checks til it was too late!!!! I can sleep in Thurs. :D

You are so bad SM that they have to check your background twice so you can chaperone your own kid.:laugh: To bad they did not do that before you had them:p

Hahaha. :p

They do background checks for all the parents. I was going to be in charge of 5 kids.

But not anymore. Yeehaw!! My son is happy. He can get away with more when mamas not around. ;)

Ok, my car is all legal now. :D I'm legal...hahahahaha, well atleast my license isnt expired and I don't hafta get glasses just yet. Its all good.

Except for my 5 yr old. He's free, any takers? Hell at this point I'll pay ya to take him. :rolleyes:

hello my excellent friends! Well all good news on the surgery front! Everything went well, so well that i get to bring her home tommorow. Me and the wifey thank you all fer your well wishes......they worked! Gracias! Felt so good that i went to the toy store and picked up a few new bhc entries....

DSCI0747.JPG

DSCI0748.JPG

DSCI0749.JPG

DSCI0750.JPG

chef your toys and me have something in common we both need to get loaded:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: me :fly:now

Your in trouble I had pinto beans and corn bread

Hey SM let me have your boy for a week and the teachers will pay you to NEVER let him near he again. I have 11 yrs of pranking teacher exp. About 4 yrs ago I went to a PT confrence(?) with a gf the teacher was one I had had. When she say me her first words"If I knew he was Ozzy's boy(not my actual son) I would have though him an angel compared to his daddy"

Here :48: 1 for you to smoke with Healing Mojo for the knee.chef

I think SM caught a wiff of a bean blaster and knocked ooff inline

evening people time to smoke got furloughed today for a little while longer the work comes and goes..whew..we type too fast lol...it will be pouring docs soon..I like my new manager.we are a small unit and get a new manager for training every year...as in we train them..this poor lady has only been doing taxes for two years..we all know more than her..good luck to her..lol..she seems nice tho ;)

Latest posts

Back