Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bean blaster? :rofl: Sounds lethal, and I am never gonna come near you!!! :p
I'll pay you to take the kid for a week tho. He will enjoy those blasters right along with you. :rolleyes:

chef- I bet you and the Mrs will be a sight to see come tomorrow. Have anyone coming to help you guys out while you both recooperate?

Hey 2dog, fire it up!!

Duck, cat got your tongue lately? Stayin warm? Check in more often will ya. ;)

tc, hows the cable?

Beer #1. Forgot how yummy these were, been since Friday. :p I only have 4 so I'm gonna chug-a-lug after a nice trip out to the garage. :hubba:

How goes it?

smoking away hubby has saw on...loud...lots of screams..

Like horror flicks 2dog?

I'm the only one in the house that does, and I never get the TV.

If I want a good scare I can just step into my daughters bedroom :eek: . Looks like a tornado hit it. :p

yeah I like horror...most of the time..

It'll be me taking care of her....i can walk.........................

Hop along Cassidy, chef? :p

Whats the scarriest youve seen 2dog? I want something good. Normally I just laugh at the cheesy ones.

man chef that is rough..thank god you have your road runner to give you speed.. good thing you two have each other...what was that phrase through sickness and health? u guys are too cute with your knee and her brace..people are going to think you guys were in a car accident. I am glad her surgery went well hope she heals up quickly!

pet cemetary....1 and 2 I cant watch them ever again. the books get more than the movies though...scary stories tot ell in the dark....OMG...where's my toe...still traumitized by that one.

I was wondering if people see us get in a car with me driving.......would they just not want to drive fer a few hrs? Smom .......Yeeehaaaw!

:D people keep changing lanes when they see ya..lol. looking for dents on the car ..

they're wondering which of you is the crappy driver...

2Dog said:
pet cemetary....1 and 2 I cant watch them ever again. the books get more than the movies though...scary stories tot ell in the dark....OMG...where's my toe...still traumitized by that one.

I remember those. :)

Just sat and watched "the Watchmen" could say I wasted the time cause the comic books were better but they covered the story good. I give it 3 burnt :tokie: but then after 3 :tokie: I'll set and watch a test patern:laugh:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 17.5f

Trying to get in to see the dentist is a pain, in more ways then one:(

mornin, BHCers! hope all is well. 41f this am. lots of work round here after the little tornado last week. expecting rain later, today and 2morrow.
gotta go....

PC, sorry bout the tooth, oragel, anbesol and BC powder works for me. some times bourbon.

morning people! time to smoke and watch intervention lol...

Good Morning BHCers I would say :yay: the suns out but 28* is cold no matter how bright the sun.

Duck good luck on the dentist. Hope you can vap it up for pain relief

If you have AMERIHEALTH make sure all your Rxs are on their aproved list of meds before your have to refill a Rx or you are in for a pain in the backside.

BIU til your head is numb, and yes we know SM ou are already there:p

Thanks again all for your well wishes! The wifey and i say gracias! Just picked her up and got her settled in the lazy-boy:D Everything is going smooth now! So smooth i decided to try an early sample of my pinapple express in my new toy. Ummmm Whoa! Man Irish has something here with the molasess! Nice sweet pinapple taste with a dank undertone. Buzz is very strong...i like! Kinda feel it melting into my head. Nioce! All right family let's BIU!

DSCI0817.JPG

DSCI0818.JPG

DSCI0819.JPG

Latest posts

Back