Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I grew misty in 07. You can hunt down my journal if ya like..probably on page 200 by now..lolol.

2Dog my Misty is Misty x Blue Moonshine I have bluemoonshine seeds ordered to do a little backcrossing and see f I can lock down the strain figure it will take a coulpe yrs but I ain't got nothing better to do.

thats a go to attitude ozzy~ I dont have the breeding itch yet..did you like it sm?

wow that is a trip...

one year we got hail in june...that was a trip as well...

A few years ago we had snow on Easter!!!! So much for the outdoor egg hunts for the kids. :p

easter snow.? I thought texas just had droughts floods and tornados?

Hail is common here with those freaky spring storms we tend to get.

One year everyone within a 50 mile radious needed new roofs. It was so weird hearing thunk...shew shew shew as they rolled off the roof. Our cars were on the driveway and had zero damage!!!!! :eek: :confused:

family guy is on stewie is hilarious...

I love king and simpsons..I think family guy and cleveland show are funny..

night dear its only 1215 here ;) I am behind all you guys!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

23f and guess what?..........Thats right it is snowing again. At least it is not windy.

Clean the :bong1: and lets get ready for the weekend :bong2::bong2::bong2:

I just heard the wildest thing on the morning news....
Snow is expected in the FL Panhandle tomorrow so according to the news peeps here - "every" state in the union will have some snow somewhere on the ground tomorrow - wild. I never knew it snowed in Hawaii but apparently it does.

We are having a "snow day" in this city. The freeways are empty . Sooooo happy to have some mighty decent smoke I grew myself - perfect day to savor ....... ALL thanks to MP and the kind experienced growers here
:D .
:bong:

A shot of the snowy creek down the road.....

025.JPG

congrats on the homegrown ohc...hope everyone is warm. time for a bowl..turkey is in the oven.

Power been out about ten hrs again like about 250.000 in the area... No hotels even if we wanted.. Major sporting event here this weekend... Shiver shiver....

Can't reply to any pms for some reason... Boooooo.

Latest posts

Back