Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
sunny here I guess I should feel blessed...

Bite me 2 dog.... Lol. Ok better save my battery.. Who knows when power will b back on.

if it makes you feel better I sound like a donkey with a cold...

:rofl: donkey with a cold and a snow woman wanting warmer weather :laugh: Great punch line now to write to joke but first a toke:bong2::bong2::bong2::48:

well ozzy glad I made you laugh....

hey MOM....morning news says, 'Twelve inches of snow in Dallas Texas'....and a shortage of snowplows.....hmmmmmm....I really never was crazy about snow....that's why I left Wisconsin....

Lookie! Power for now....its iffy so I am not gonna get too used to it. A friend of mine would love to have me and my daughter stay at her warm house tonight, she said she'd love a girl party...if I brought the margarita fixins..lol.

:D Woohoo heat! I should shower now so I can atleast get my hair blowdried. :p

painterdude said:
hey MOM....morning news says, 'Twelve inches of snow in Dallas Texas'....and a shortage of snowplows.....hmmmmmm....I really never was crazy about snow....that's why I left Wisconsin....

Thanks pdude.

I realize 12 1/2 inches of snow isn't much of a big deal to some, but its huge for us. We broke several state records yesterday. I posted pics in a few threads yesterday, scroll back if ya like.

Its cute driving around and seeing all those snowman. The only snowwoman Ive seen is ours though, ha ha ha.

sm you raised your kids right~ lol...I took a hat, carrot and coal to make snowmans when we took the kids to the snow and no one wanted to do it...:eek: I even had a pipe and some smoke to stuff in it...

girl i would be running to that shower...my hair is long and takes forever to dry without the dryer...I freeze.. I keep taking cleaning breaks to post..I need to vacume and mop then I will be done..oh nope one load of laundry to put away and some smoke stuff has to be hidden...

:ciao:BHC When does the Friday night Practice start? :bolt::bong2:

2Dog Do you do anything besides clean your house?

P-dude high

Ozzy The poet? Hard to imagine a 6'7" poet, besides the one one the priceline commercial.

SmokinMom I see your snowwomen living in cyber world for a long time. I need a pic.

Well back to the garden :bolt::bong2:

Here 2Dog :bong1: ...........take a break

ducky my house is always dirty...my niece is supossed to be here..shes here! and she can read so I have to get off this site! later guys!

Hi DUCKie poo....hope life is good

MOM....I never told you how much I love your snow woman....

Hahahaha she loves you too pdude. ;) :p

I think its safe to assume the power is going to stay on. It's now reported that 207,000 households are without power. I hope those folks are able to find warmth somehow. :(

Brownie time.
;)

:48::48: time for a late night BIU session :bong2::bongin::bong::bong2::bongin::bong:

:48::peace:

painterdude said:
Hi DUCKie poo....hope life is good

MOM....I never told you how much I love your snow woman....

Hahaha yes you have..lol. Maybe I'll post a pic of her on your art thread.

She lost her head earlier so I got my glasses back. :giggle:

Well folks, I am out...hot meditating soak then the bed for me. See y'alls tomorrow.

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 14f:)

Morn Duck and BHC! Got the wifey out last night! First time since the surgery, we went fer sishi and apple martini's! Got a bit tipsy and the wifey got a bit full. Figured i'd lay down fer a bit and get on the comp.........Morn all it's 26 degrees and it's melting...melting!

Nice to hear that things are getting back to normal chef Nothing like a nice evening out with the wife.....I also had fish but it was cooked Lake Erie Perch.

Gotta love the fried! Went bait style it was her first time, she loved it! Opps hear her calling now.bbl!

Latest posts

Back