Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
afternoon folks! time for a bowl then lunch then working on the room!

lol I was...feels like limbo time. waiting for the right amount of heat and light..my grow closet is goign really well so that makes me happy. took some pictures..it is so weird to me to not have more plants in flower..want my veggers to get a little bigger I am an impatient woman!

Oh i bet you can have patience!!.....Then agian your manager could fall off the face of the earth:p ;) :D Duck, haven't we all???!!

she is such a rotten woman...she made a mistake with me..put me awol on a day I called in at 525 am..so the union is handling her and she is so pissed at me..lol...whatever. it wouldnt effect my job but I refuse to have it on there...she screws up all the time..gave the the wrong persons leave hours report she sucks.. I hate to even type that or be around her negativity it is so stressful for me..so i daydream of my friends..like chef getting a cool place in texas or tc getting healed or ducky yelling at the delivery man or moving snow..makes me happy so thanks guys

if it makes you feel better 2dog....I yell at snow too! Morn BHC 44 degrees and more light rain today! Time to BIU!!!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

33f and looking like it is gonna be a wonderful day(no rain).

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong:

morning guys omg the toilets are messed up flushed one this mornign and water is coming out the bottom...waiting for the plumber to open hope this doesnt costs millions...

at home or at work 2Dog?

well I guess it is a bummer either way, but worst if it is at home:(

Oh well the fun has begun once again:rofl: Me and Fed-X:holysheep:

I guess I should learn to request the Big Brown truck when ordering off the internet, But there again I never said I was a rocket scientist:laugh:
There excuse Saturday was inclement weather;)...It rained:holysheep:

Hey Ozzy you ever do any worm farming?

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong:

2Dog said:
morning guys omg the toilets are messed up flushed one this mornign and water is coming out the bottom...waiting for the plumber to open hope this doesnt costs millions...
if it's leaking at the floor, could be as simple as a new wax gasket. still a PIA.

A shot rang out;
A scream was herd!
Someone got hit,
By a flying turd!

A bathroom poem fer 2dog..........by the chef:D

Hey BHCers happy 2 for Tuesday :bong::bong: :48::48:

Duck I just started a worm farm myself? I use a old shop vac for the farm. I have used worm casting for yrs never grew and harvested my own. I am moving toward organic teas more and more. They seem to really give a boost to the supersoil mixes.

Hey oz let us know how that werks fer ya! Real interested...might be one in the chef's future!

Playing around with the camera and took a few snaps in the dark...hehe it's nightberry!

DSCI1857.JPG

DSCI1858.JPG

DSCI1860.JPG

Looking nice chef :aok:

Well my turmoils with Fed-duh is still going:rofl: they could not find me again today, glad they are not ambulance drivers:rofl: they were just here a week and 1/2 ago.:confused2: plus the have my phone # Why do they not call when they are searching for me? Well this is only 2nd delivery exceptions so far, the quickest prior has been 4 delivery exceptions, before getting me the package.

I am gonna give them worms a whirl here myself pretty quick Ozzy just mostly worried about the cold temps during winter.:confused2:

Enough whining back to biu:bong2::bong2:

Duck I plan to set my worm ben on a outbuilding and stack some hay bails around it this coming winter they should be all right. If I think it get to cold will just set it on a plant warming mat.

Latest posts

Back