Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yeah we back :clap: :clap: , I am going to go take a big rip come back and watch as everyone figures out their world is back. This is the only site in the world that you can truly, visit their best buds grow the best buds and smoke the best buds. , I am so darn happy right now, thanks MarP for getting us all back together, better to have lost some data than to lose the friendships that are being made. Peace Everyone, bt :aok:

......been waiting for this to come back....nice to see everybody once again....light 'em up and smoke one for me because I'm still bummed from watching the 'Ducks'.....

we only got about 5 inches or so around my house. but we to had a blast on the atv. tied a car hood to the back and made a day of it. well i say a day the the corn wiskey kind cut it short but ti was still fun

Hey Bongers... will a big bag of vape work? Lets BIU. I was thinking about that too painter too about the posts. Oh well, our posts are gone but we are still here.
Great to see all you guys.

I have been adding so much ice to my bong tonight in celebration that I think I hit the full point and it just spit back at me!

hey Rosey we are back I was like freakin couldnt get up with my peeps:eek: I am complete now time to BIU,still wont let me see pers.messages?:confused:

Good Morning Cheffy and all you bongers, so good to be back to my morning with you all. Mr RB and I have bronchitis so I bought a vaporizer, if you will allow, i will blow that puppy UP. Happy Hugs!

Good morning BHC Time to :48::48: a ew

Hi TOA and StoneyBud I see yall down there

hey ozz, just grubbin' on some breakfast and getting charged for the cold day ahead. :D

How r u? :bongin:

Latest posts

Back