Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
setting in the warm watching it snow and hoping no one call with a frozen water line

What you having? I had biscuits and gravy and bacon

ozzydiodude said:
setting in the warm watching it snow and hoping no one call with a frozen water line

What you having? I had biscuits and gravy and bacon

I'm staying in the warm house today watching the snow too. Had a bowl of Hog, and then a bowl of frosted shredded wheat.:bong1::bong1:

Hey all,
Just came in from shoveling snow, where I found $200!!!:holysheep:
I was just shoveling along, I threw a load of snow up on the snow bank, and the green caught my eye. I picked it up, shook the snow off, and viola money!!! :banana: It's just ten $20 bills folded in half twice and a red rubber band around them.
So unless someone comes looking for it, I just got paid $200 to shovel my own sidewalk. I got a fresh coffee, a fresh bowl, and money drying on the counter. Pretty good day so far.
Here's hoping everyone in the BHC finds $200 today
:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

Awwww krap! That's where i left it! I can describe it........it's green! Check! GIMME!

cubby said:
Hey all,
I was just shoveling along, I threw a load of snow up on the snow bank, and the green caught my eye. I picked it up, shook the snow off, and viola money!!! :banana: It's just ten $20 bills folded in half twice and a red rubber band around them.
So unless someone comes looking for it, I just got paid $200 to shovel my own sidewalk. I got a fresh coffee, a fresh bowl, and money drying on the counter. Pretty good day so far.

Rock on! :bongin:

Yeah BHC.. it's awesome to post again..

At work, so no smoking for now, too much of a scent..so it's Fruity Pebble & Marshmallow( & Jack the Ripper and Bubbleberry and Cloud 9 ) Treats.

Can't wait to get home and BIU again..

cubby said:
Hey all,

Uh I lost 200? Was it green and wet and did it smell sorta weird?

Somebody must be bummed.....I wouldn't like to lose a bunch of twenties especially after I went to all that trouble to wrap them up with a rubber band

So I had to make a new account HAHA

But BIU BHC!!!!

PS I forgot what # I was... i think it was #6446

ozzydiodude said:
:aok:Sounds like it's new seed time cubby

:48::48:

I was thinking the same thing! I'm currently working on a whole new grow room.

Melvan2 said:
Rock on! :bongin:

cubby...I came by to smoke and you wernt home....dammit it was snowing hard and you sidewalk snow was deep! I dropped 20 20 dollar bills w a red rubberband......have you seen it?? :confused: :eek:

I got my quad stuck in the lakebed here a minute ago and then it started to snow! :holysheep: :eek:

Its :cool: tho- i got her pulled out n made it back...muddy as all hell! :lmao:

:giggle:

Yall having fun??!!! BIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin: :hubba:

trillions of atoms said:
cubby...I came by to smoke and you wernt home....dammit it was snowing hard and you sidewalk snow was deep! I dropped 20 20 dollar bills w a red rubberband......have you seen it?? :confused: :eek:

Can you describe the red rubber band??? And I only found ten 20's, I'll have to go out and look for the other ten. If I find them I'll send them right to you.;)

cubby said:
Can you describe the red rubber band??? And I only found ten 20's, I'll have to go out and look for the other ten. If I find them I'll send them right to you.;)

well im positive there were 20 of them.... You sure they went missing? I BET they did!!! :angry:

The rubber band was well worn, a few micro cracks in it. It did reak of bubble before it hit the snow and is made from sap and is colored by red lake #40.

:confused:

lemme know I was headed to the dro' sto' to get a rainforest......

Morning Bonger Buddys,
WOW cubby, your lucky day. that is awesome for you.. Kinda sucks for the other guy,(sorry TOA) but very cool for you.
Chef, what ya smoking?
Ozzy, nice to see you.
G2P, thinking good thoughts.
Lets BIU ( still vaping here) People!!!!
34 degrees F

32*f, dark outside.....BUT I GOT my BONG all LOADED ! BIU ~" Morninn all ! another day in the hood ~"

25*f and fresh bong chiller:yay: time to go play in the snow

BUI BHC:bong::bong1::bongin::bong1::48::48:

Latest posts

Back