Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Load it up with some good smoke, then light it up and take a toke!

take a toke and get so high you'll have a birdseye view from up in the sky

:bong1: :bong1: :bong2: :lama: poets that dont know it,time to rip it back,pack it up,BIU....

Thanks for the good wishes! Heard a heartbreakingly hilarious story today. Trying not to laugh but....some stoner mistakes are just too funny to NOT laugh. I read on one of my friends' Facebook pages:

"Omfg!!!! I just did the biggest stoner move I could have possibly pulled. I was cleaning with some bleach late last night 5% mix and left the bottle next to a few others and forgot about it. Until I just sprayed the clones I just took 6 days ago. I then misted the heck outta them with regular water the second I smelled bleach, but it was like a minute after spraying them. I swear it's times like these I despise being a stoner."

Happy BIU everyone!

That had to be a pisser right there MM. Clones with bleach, :eek:
I keep making my juice forgetting to put the bag to catch all the pulp. My husband is worried about my memory and I just laugh and think, good stuff as it sprays orange and green all over the counter like a wood shreader.:doh:

that is so funny!....BUT i would never talking about growing on facebook. I know ..I know, you "could" be talking about any other type of clone but still having stoner and clone on the same page could be a red flag for someone who "cares". Not hating at all....just raising awareness because i care about your welfare! :D

BIU!!!! Kush express here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :bongin:

hey people I got called back to work so I am very busy at the moment I will be on more nights and this weekend. I have some updates for the site I hope we can upload pics again soon the old way. hope everyone is well.

:ciao: Just stopping By say...

I'm Back :yay:!!!!!!!!:bolt::bong:

Good Morning Bongers:ciao:

Just returned from a short vacation and missed my bong.

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning bongers. I am still on a short vacation, and miss my bong :D
it's 38*f here is Las Vegas.
BIU BHC. :bong:

Latest posts

Back