Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Morning bongers, 25 degrees and overcast, looks like we could get a little misty :confused2:
Welcome back Duck, did you enjoy your vacation, or was it a "vacation"?
Hey 2pot, I would'nt mind being in Vegas right now, I'm a nickle slots nut. But *38 is a bit chilly in the desert. Since you can't be with your bong, I'll hit mine extra hard in your honor.
BIU BHC
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

It was all pleasure cubby:)

Except for the drive home. Snowed for 265 miles:( of the 600.

BIU BHC:ciao:

Looks like the whole BHC crew is showing back up that can only mean that it's time to BIU

Jeez it feels good to see 4U's name back up here again. Now it feels like home again. So, who's going to the Seattle Hempfest this year with the Chef and other West Coasters????

wish we had festivals like you have on the west coast.....time to BIU:bong1: :bong1: :bong2: HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND:cool:

mojavemama said:
Jeez it feels good to see 4U's name back up here again. Now it feels like home again. So, who's going to the Seattle
Hempfest this year with the Chef and other West Coasters????

:ciao: Not nearly as nice to know you are getting better my Lady...cant wait to meet some of you friends...Now remember this is not a Hook up and we wanna be sure to fallow the rules:ignore: ...:p ...For those that plan to Attend the function it is best to pre register..way better bennifits..heres their web site for those interested

h420p://hempfest.org/drupal/node

hope to see you all there..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Grab your lighter and your bong and lets get the weekend started right and BIU BHC :bong:

Hey Duck, nice to see you again.
4U, good to see your cute self again with the right name.
MM, really good to see you back posting.
It is just all good. BIU people.

hey Rosie hope everything is good your way,been busy with alot of projects...havent been on like I used too....time to BIU:cool:

oh yea I still be at it,I have 2 in veg getting ready to flip,I have 1 auto that came up about 5 days ago and it is in stall speed,I have never had a seedling do this,it came up and just quit,no signs of any growth,I just dont know....time for some of these:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: ...:cool:

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: Let's get the weekend going right. Doing bong hits til Sunday night

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

mojavemama said:
Jeez it feels good to see 4U's name back up here again. Now it feels like home again. So, who's going to the Seattle Hempfest this year with the Chef and other West Coasters????

YOU are!

Me too

4u, what level membership did you get to pre register? Thx

:ciao: BHC :bong:

G2P...I got the VIP...this is best..get free shirt/poster and no waiting in lines..getta pass the lines and go straight in...ya also get back stage pass for the events...Like I said you will get you and a Guest in...so if you and mojave wanna split to $200...you both will get the VIP ...I have yet to share my second one and may wait to see if one me possie needs..:aok:...cant wait to see everyone and smoke you ALL out...so be sure if ya flying in leave your Dank at Home...between Ray and I we have plenty to smoke...okay...TMT :bolt::bong:

Really...you may not have enough for everyone..i mean u don't know how many stoners are here....oh wait..yea u do!

Latest posts

Back