Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
2dog i'll come over and eat corned beef with ya! 9 o clock and its dam cold! Time to BIU!!!!

4u2sm0ke said:
Im Home

:bong:

That's nice.........now fill my bowl and help me find my lighter......please.:bong: :bong: :bong:

Morn BHC! A Bowl, a nap and repeat process....Dam its cold outside!28 on the ol therm! Stay warm BIU!

It 23 this morning and dark.
Good morning all you stoner friends.
Hey Cubby, thanks I made beef stew last night it was good.
What are we cooking tonight?
Chef, I am glad you know what your day holds. now do it. bowl, nap, etc.

:ciao: Im Up...:giggle:

that was for me buddy cubby...here bro hold this:48: while I pack ya Bong with some Purple Frosting

its Thursday and we know what that meens..." We can see the light of Friday" :yay:

Happy smokeing Everyone:bolt::bong:

:bong:HI:bong::bong: Hope :bong::bong::bong: Yall :bong::bong:Have a great day

:ciao::48:

Hey all,
OOOOOOOOH purple frosting, 4U you certainly know how to pack a bowl mmmmmm.:woohoo:
Rosebud, I ust put 8 racks of babybacks in the smoker, I'm gonna' use what's left of last nights bread for Texas toast, and I'm gonna' cook some spicy potato wedges in my turkey frier.
I got some friends commin' over tonight. We're gonna get stoned and wasted on blended pink lemonade and everclear while we eat and watch a Pink Panther marathon.
I'll be baked :fly: by the time they arrive.....won't you peeps help me with these....:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: Im Home...:bong:

those baby backs ready yet cubby?...RoseBudand I are Hungry man...Loading it up for the next member...be back with some Green:D

34 degrees raining and windy cold....it snowed today! forecast didnt predict that one so wrong agian.

BIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bongin:

Midnight BIU session grab your :bong1: and toke along

:bong::bong::bong2::bongin::bongin::ccc::ccc:

:48::peace:

:ciao: Good morning everyone..its Friday:yay:

Does anyomne know how many pages we lost here in the club?....I know we lost some because I remember posting on the 840 page....time to build it up again..

ozzy Lets pass this :bong1: around...just be sure ya hold it for chef...I dont trust him with the glass just yet:giggle:

:bolt::bong:

:ciao: Morning BHC, How's everyone doing this morning? Hope you're well. *15 and gray and overcast.:(
Last nights ribs were great. The only down side was maintaining *225 when the outdoor temp was*0, it took an extra hour and a half to cook, wich just means more bong time. Too bad ya' can't e-mail a rib, I would have gladly shared with the whole BHC.:dancing:
Someday, when this whole marijuana prohibition falls to the wayside, I'm gonna' extend a blanket invite to the whole BHC,.....Come on up to the cabin, bonging, fishing, and BBQing. Everybody bring a sack of thier favorite smoke and we'll make a weed buffet:hubba:
But for now, we'll just have to maintain our annonimity:batman: and enjoy each others company.
With that in mind, won't you folks help me help me with these?:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

cant wait for that,sounds good Cubby....time to BIU:cool: congrats Rosey on mvp:woohoo:

Thank you Mr, that is very nice of you to say.
That does sound good Cubby. Glad you had fun, i bet that was a trick to keep a low oven in zero.
We were without the internet all day, so I farmed. I harvested a half of gold. and moved plants around.
Have a great weekend you all, we are having a birthday party for mr rb.

Latest posts

Back