Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BHC...Im Home...:bong:

cubby...I can see the DAy when we not only HAve "smell ovision"..but also "taste Ovision":giggle:..I know nothing realy of BBQ..But me Buddy RAy JAy does..and he is doing one Up for this sUndays...ah...ahhh....man day yeah.:spit:.and I am understanding the slower the better eh?..glad ya had nice time..and Fishing season knocking on my door man...grands fly rod fell off wall...:yay:...Be good my friend..and if ya cant be good than (then) be good at it:bolt::bong:

RoseMVP....SOunds like a regular day eh?...Please tell HApp Bday to hubby 4me and slide Him this:48:..Much :heart: Girl

:bong::bong:

oh yeah what color ya gonna be Rosie?

Happy Smokeing

Load your bongs, take a toke, blow out the smoke and repeat til you can see.

Loaded and waiting on yall:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

These are for hick:tokie::tokie: looks like he might need them for the weekend

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Good morning everyone..its Friday:yay:

Does anyomne know how many pages we lost here in the club?....I know we lost some because I remember posting on the 840 page....time to build it up again..

ozzy Lets pass this :bong1: around...just be sure ya hold it for chef...I dont trust him with the glass just yet:giggle:

:bolt::bong:

Sweet jeebus! Get stoned and break one glass trying a under the leg bong hit and your labeled fer life!!!!!!!

orangesunshine said:
yep---lost my membership, pic and number sumwheres in there---forced to burn doobies now---

:48:

oh that aint right my friend...go back and get either same # or choose one aint been picked since last update...Ill vouch 4u..if anyone dont like it...well Ill just have them talk to ozzy:p ..lol...anywho Im a go Rays Sunday for BBQ and smoke his weed again:stoned: he likes it me thinks..:D ...gonna go hit the club for a spell..Ill check in later..

:bong:..and Pass:bong1:

Howdy BHC:ciao:

Been having problems here because of the snow/ice and cold but all is well again:) Well almost:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *17 and cloudy, good day to do alittle more work on my grow room.
Hope everyone's having a good day so far, I'm just starting breakfast. Coffe, bong hits, maple sausage, bonghits, fried potatos, bonghits, homemade english muffins, bonghits......there seems to be a pattern;)
4U,you'll have to give us a BBQ report on RayJays. Awful nice of him to extend an invite to ya', especialy knowing you smoke like you got a third lung:D . Weed warriors are the nicest people.
Hey Duck did you get hit bad by the latest storm? We were fortunate, it missed us and only dropped around 6 inches of new snow.
Chef the under your leg bong hits are O.K., it's the fancy dribbling we gotta' call ya' on;)
Well friends won't help me start the day with a few of these:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey Chef, Duck, smokes, Cubby, and everyone else that i am too lazy to type.... Good Saturday Morning.
I had a taste of gold this morning in the vape. My daughter is here (and SILaw) and that is fun. We are going out to get supplys for the birthday/super bowl party. She brought chocolate cupcakes with ganash in the inside and a lite butter mirangue (sp) Yummy. she is a good cook.
She is making her dad a coconut cream pie for his day.
I am going to try to post one post here and not talk about food.
Hey Cubby, I am in for your cabin party when pot is legal.

Rosebud said:
How do I get a color smokes?

Good morning rosie. you will be PMed from MarrP with the MVP avy..they in a few diffrent colors..I was the purple/Green MarrP;) congrats again...your truely are MVP..thanks for beeing here

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: BHC,,:bong:

duck..stay inside and hit HOT Bongs...Ill load ya up ALL day my friend

cubby...Ive had Rays BBQ befor and it is very yummy...But this is gonna be in his new BBQ on wheels..I think he is gonna call it RAys BBQ and smokes:giggle: we will see and Ill be sure bring info..Im a go under cover there maybe even get some Video of his rooms...

chef...here :bong1: no betweeners:hitchair:

RoseBud...ya daughter is a good cook...did she learn it from you?...and what is "cupcakes with ganash inside"?..that dont sound yummy at all

okay gotta work the SHED..ill check in again later..:bolt::bong:

:confused: I posted a bong photo and requested membership a couple weeks ago but I'm still not listed as a member, what up ?:confused: :bong1:

RoseBud...ya daughter is a good cook...did she learn it from you?...and what is "cupcakes with ganash inside"?..that dont sound yummy at all

4u2smoke, what should we call you for short besides cutey pie? Smokes? We lost our nice Smoke. Maybe you are the new smokes?
Ganache = chocolate and cream, the center of a truffle.. The frosting was Italian meringue buttercream frosting. She did not learn from me, she went to chef school. I am a fairly good cook. But just plain home cooking nothing fancy. She is more fancy.
Have fun in the shed.

Nova, The duck will be around shortly to get you your number. He has been really busy I think.

Hey there BHC :ciao:

cubby We received about 15" of snow with about 2" of ice and today it has snowed another 6". Glad I got a Jeep but not to happy about changing the alternator during the 6" of snow today.

4u Be about all the bong hits I will get today, doing the scrape and search thing here:(

What few I got I enjoy sharing with the BHC

BIU BHC :bong::bong::bong::bong:

Happy Saturday Night BHC'ers!
I finally ordered a 600w HID today, thanks to Irish, OHC and DOS who put the force in motion and the universe (and hubby's emergency medical credit card) provided. YEAAAAAAA! After 3 years of waiting, it's now a HAPPENING!

View attachment getabong.jpg

Congratulations on your new 600, that is fantastic. You will see a huge difference. Wonderful!

Latest posts

Back