Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was drama so yall know SB will be there. His 2 cents this time was gold

All the B of S cut into my BIU time so join me as I play catch-up:bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48::48::48: :48:

StoneyBud said:
I thought it was both appropriate and funny as hell.

Neither of you know the entire story about when I was a Mod and banned HIE because of his inability to follow the rules of the site.

Since then, he has hated me. He's used every possible chance to bad mouth me. He's gathered a little mob of his buddies to help him.

Now he's being seen as what he really is; a bully and an egomaniac.

Good riddance to him.

I no longer post here as a result of his harrasment and that of his little lynch mob.

But I still hear about what is posted if it concerns me.
\

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

stoney bud....no one will flame you here. I wont have it. I like hippy but threatening members and saying he called the cops on them is uncalled for. thats something you just dont do...EVER.

i have been banned for a week talking politics but never once have i flamed a member unless it was just.

i have never in my 12 yrs of being on weed forums threatened a member like that and i will NEVER do something like that....totally outta line. TOTALLY.

i expect if i was to do the same i would be banned indefinitely. no offense to hie at all but thats the kinda thing that really gets ya booted.

I just dont understand why he would do that? maybe he had a bad day? Im a very understanding person but i just dont get it??

BIU!!!!!!

:bongin:

StoneyBud said:
I thought it was both appropriate and funny as hell.

Neither of you know the entire story about when I was a Mod and banned HIE because of his inability to follow the rules of the site.

Since then, he has hated me. He's used every possible chance to bad mouth me. He's gathered a little mob of his buddies to help him.

Now he's being seen as what he really is; a bully and an egomaniac.

Good riddance to him.

I no longer post here as a result of his harrasment and that of his little lynch mob.

But I still hear about what is posted if it concerns me.

Flame away! I'm sure you will.

I admit I have no idea of your history with HIE, I just figgured you don't get along because you're so much alike.
But that being said this is The Bong Hitters Club and this sort of thing has no place here.
Ozzy, pass me that bong, we'll try to make up for lost time:bong: :bong: :bong:

I'm going to flame Stoney it's his turn to roll joints and he ain't started yet:p

good thing I keep the :bong1: on stand-by

Passing these around:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

agreed, im not trying to stick up for anyone nor condone anyone... lets keep the negative comments out of this thread please. I doubt anyone here wants to dwell on the situation.... hie i hope you can figure everything out and have your head on right if you return....stoney, i reread what you said and i dont think that was cool about what happened being funny as hell. that was inappropriate for this thread...... please be considerate of this delicate situation.

cubby pass the frikkin bong you hog :p LOL

How can we orange your post has no :bong::bongin:eek:r even a :48: in it:p J/K it's your # aslong as it ain't taken.

Now back to the important stuff :bong::bong::bong::bong:

:woohoo: I love it.....BONG HOG:woohoo:

I aint hoggin' it brother, just keeping it lit ;)

TOA
or
Duck
or
Hick
will
get
around
to
adding
you
to
the
list
someday
:confused2:
was
this
slow
enough
:rofl:

:bong1: :bong1: I guess it is time to BIU,Rosie thx on the info.....everyone grab a lighter and:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: now I feel better.....:D

orange..you got it man...#448-

welcome to the BHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that your a member...load the bong and pass it to the left !

LOL

:D J/K...heres the bong :bong:

:bongin: BIU!!!!!!!!!!!

orangesunshine said:
please type slow so i can understand---how does one get added to the membership page 1:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

It's not the speed of his typing.....it's the funny acsent :D

Alright Orange now your in the club you know what time it is.....:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good afternoon all...2:05 pm &47*F. BIU ALL!!!:bong: :bong: :bong: :peace: :heart: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

HIE went after me once for something I said and OHC went after me for comments and a picture I posted

HICK kicked me out once for not listening to his advice....and then again for an inappropriate drawing that I posted in the Art Club

Now I just read what everybody writes.....and try not to be a butt head about anything.....and just post something mundane about the weather....for example, it's nice here today, sun and no rain.....YET

I even got in trouble trying to relay a message from 4u2smOke when he was on the 'you are a very, very naughty boy CRAP LIST'

So what I guess I'm trying to say is, 'Roll with the punches and keep your head up and forget about revenge'

30 year old bong:eek: .....what's it made out of ? I can't keep one 6 months without breaking it.:eek: Congrats too you Orange.
Now lets BIU before I break another....:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Weird day, for sure. But BIU with you all--okay, okay, bongs make me choke now so I'm VIU with all you bongers.

Not a bad post there painter dude.
I just don't like opportunistic gloating.
My pills kicked in and I just cant afford to give a crap so:confused2: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

LOL hippy....:heart:

painterdude....being a good person isnt about how much money you make or what you donate...

its how well you can take things, not taking them personal...striving to be a better person everyday and never being vengeful.... your a good guy and dont take mean ppl to heart. :D

be sweet to everyone....be even sweeter to your enemies....and love everyone always.

Latest posts

Back