Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: :bong: :bong: p dude---love your enthusiasm---bet you were great in the home version of the game show "password"---sure you are a totally cool cat---but am a beyond my comfort zone for the world wide web already---in fact i am deleting my message reply that you quoted---and i would appreciate it if you would do the same---don't take it personal---prefer to stay under the radar---just blend in with the rest of the medical growers here at marp---although i am not breaking any cali laws---fed law trumps state law---never can be too safe---some day we will all be able to walk down the street tokin on a doobie---

:48:

gonna make one those "Ice bongs" still dont know how ya keep the stem from melting a air leak???....but should be fun...

:bong: and pass:bong1:

:ciao: :bong:

Have to make a mouth piece now...what if I put a plastic baggie with cut in it?...would that keep lips from sticking?

Try and see but please take a video incase it's Americas next funniest home video:aok:

Can't wait to see that ice bong 4u!

Weds is almost here. Means I should make it til the weekend in one piece. :D

Smoke up peeps.

:ciao: Happy Hump Day Everyone

need to find some sort of tube like thing...
:bong:

:ciao: good day peeps---got some blueberry and og kush in the mix today---:fly: ---dropping veggie seeds in one of the raised beds---spring is in the air---sunny 70's---just the way i like it---have a great day

orangesunshine said:
---dropping veggie seeds in one of the raised beds---spring is in the air---sunny 70's---just the way i like it---have a great day

Sounds nice Orange, I'm still looking at snow in my raised beds, but I do have 40 each of tomato and pepper plants sitting in sunny window in my dinning room. Spring will get here eventualy....I Hope.

So I'll jst partake of alittle of your Blueberry while I wait.:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: cubby...whats for lunch man...Im hungry

blueberry ya say:bong:

Sorry 4U, you missed lunch, I made Philly cheese steaks and home made fries, they were good too.
I'm making Burritos and Chilli for dinner if you can get here in the next hour and a half. I already had a pitcher of margaritas, starting on my second. For some reason I'm feelin' Mexican this evening. But no Mexican weed, I'm burning a little Northern Lights tonight.
You want your margarita blended or shaken?
I'll left the weed on the counter by the chips and salsa, help yourself.
BIU BHC it's HUMP DAY........I wonder if camels celebrate "hump" day...Hmmm

cubby said:
Sorry 4U, you missed lunch, I made Philly cheese steaks and home made fries, they were good too.
I'm making Burritos and Chilli for dinner if you can get here in the next hour and a half. I already had a pitcher of margaritas, starting on my second. For some reason I'm feelin' Mexican this evening. But no Mexican weed, I'm burning a little Northern Lights tonight.
You want your margarita blended or shaken?
I'll left the weed on the counter by the chips and salsa, help yourself.
BIU BHC it's HUMP DAY........I wonder if camels celebrate "hump" day...Hmmm

:bolt: cubbys pad :D

sweeeeet---i like mine shaken---lots of salt please---and the sombrero is for you---aaaariba---pk hash for the table---:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back