Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
A quick hello...hope everyones doing well.

Dallas is happy. :woohoo:

Been hot here tho...

Dang, I'm craving ribs now.

the chef said:
No kiddin you have a new chica!!!! Spill brother! Hey Rosie!

Hello friends and Happy smokeing from Seattle:48:

well All I wanna say now about me girl is we been Hanging for sometime...And we mesh well...She doesnt Grow But likes to smoke me stash...:hubba: ...Last time I shared A relationship on here it didnt turn out well in the end...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46892

UKGirl420....You will allways be in my :heart: take care and be safe girl

Ahhh krap on that! I's she trustworhty, blonde, ......blind :giggle:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

SmokinMom if Dallas is happy that must mean that we are happy up North too. :woohoo: Dallas.

Rosebud glad to hear the test came back good:) even without 4u and chefs help

Been busy doing some work:( unfortunately this means someone is losing the roof over their head.:( I do not like this part of my job.:(

BIU BHC :bong:

pduck, i don't understand what your job is? I am sorry you are doing something you don't like. Thank you for the good thoughts.
Lets BIU!

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello friends and Happy smokeing from Seattle:48:

well All I wanna say now about me girl is we been Hanging for sometime...And we mesh well...She doesnt Grow But likes to smoke me stash...:hubba: ...Last time I shared A relationship on here it didnt turn out well in the end...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46892

UKGirl420....You will allways be in my :heart: take care and be safe girl

.....am curious about her little ones....UK Junior the boxer and her little girl the artist.....I hope everything is OK at home.....and UK Girl's Ex has stopped being an idiot

......hey 4u2....am gonna send up some of my favorite smells for your new friend.....a Ground Beef Burritto with rice and beans and some sour cream and salsa and two Niegro Modelo's frow the Mexican breweries.....should give her some ideas for future BBQ's of her famous spare ribs.....does she do German food? Brats are always good with potato salad and cole slaw or maybe she could try some Chicken breast Snitzel which the wifey has been experimenting with lately......very yummy......and does she bake bread? Nothing better than a slice of toasted fresh bread covered in friggin butter....and coffee with Chocolate Ice Cream instead of milk....and after digestion and if the wind is right it all will slowly float up to Seattle....see ya my friend and hope to meet the new 'girl' some day......Pdude

what up BHC long time,been busy with bike weeks and gigs,havent been on here for awhile ,hope everyone is good.......peace and BIU....:cool:

hey BHC---4:45---sorry i am late---lost track of the time---the cheese is on the counter in the kitchen---help yourself

:ciao: Rosebud

:confused2: How'd you find the kitchen counter I never get pass the bar loaded with bongs:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

hey Rosie long time,been real busy,my band has been going through some changes with new members,been playing out constantly....still growing,got some cali hash,armegedan and a freebee called Diavlo going right now,getting ready to chop down another freebe called sugar black rose,it is in the 4th week of flowering and lookin pretty dank and stanky....good to see some of the same peeps on here still......BIU....peace:cool:

Rosebud, I dabble in real estate. I just do not like being mean:( I am a softie for a sob story:)

Now back to :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

BIU

Hi all. would like to show what i use on daily basis and of course join the club. The small one is my baby. Picked her up after my PHX broke and decided to get something sturdier. She is a hurricane and i use her on good days. Now the giant one is the bad day. When i have a bad day i take one big toke from her and it's not so bad after all. Would like to say hi to all the members here so, " Hi! " I would like to be BHC# 31007.
Happy Smoke everyone CHEERS from CALI

hurricane.jpg

4 ft.jpg

BIU BHC!! It's been too long, I've been too busy to even look at the bong, let alone hit it.. But today, today is different.. Got my 73 micron bubble hash loaded and ready, triple perc'n it today ;)

4u nice looking ice bong, I'm still trying to make my mold, ran outta time before summer showed up..

MrFist good to hear you're still jammin man, keep it up!

:ciao: BHC

welcome to the club Doja

thanks Starwarz..its fun to rip off a ice cold hit

Mrfist...Keep Rocking my friend

heading over to ozzys to pull up a stool to the :bong1: Bar:D

:cool: @Trillions of Atoms
I thought I was a member but I may have forgotten details.
number #316 please

DSC00752.JPG

Latest posts

Back