Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: ozzy

Glad to hear the Back is doing great...BIU buddy

duck..i think they sell them in the deturgant isle at grocery store..what about the copper kind ozzy?

:bong: and pass :bong1:

Not sure about copper but it should work just as well. When you put copper tubing or wire around plants to keep slugs and other bugs away it don't cause a problem so it should work just as well.

:48::48:
:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: freshly load and waiting for yall

Good morning everyone.

Last night I took a redbox movie back and looked down and saw a $20 in the parking lot. :). Made my day! I'll try not to spend it all in one place, lol.

Just a quick check in to wish everyone a good week.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.

BIU :bong:

Good Morning mp friends,
Happy July 1st, and a 4 day weekend for the 4th of July celebration.

Be safe and BIU

:ciao: Hope everyone's enjoying thier friday. Way too hot here, 107 !!! Bears don't like heat. :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:
Hope you all have a safe and fun Fourth of July weekend.
Now let's BIU everyone.:bong: :bong: :bong:

Morning Bongers :ciao:

BIU :bong:

:ciao: BHC

Going Camping yall pass around this :bong1: of Purple frosting..See yall in a few days

:bong:

:ciao: ---everyone have a great day---stay a safe---happy 3rd-4th of july---:bong: :bong:

Howdy :ciao: BHC

Hope everyone is having a fun holiday:)

Does anyone know what is going on in MI? My friend got raided the other night without a search warrant and he is a card carrying med grower. Can they do that? Just wondering.

BIU BHC :bong:

Damn that blows Duck. I didn't think they could raid a persons house withou a search warrent., but any more the law can do what ever they want it seems like.

yeah duck...they passed a new law here that allows the po-po to enter and search if they s,ell MJ and feel the peeps inside are disposeing of the weed...that bites for your friend..

we had a great time camping and took some realy nice pix..Ill share them later as I need to get ready for the Work week :cry:

BIU
:bong:

Sounds like they pass the law but then take your freedoms and right to privacy away.:( Makes one wonder if they should go legit or stay underground.

Work is over rated 4u More fun looking a pics:)

BIU BHC :bong:

oh yeah Duck...I agree with work over rated..I can help ya with the pics:D

heres a few shots from Saturday day of crabing..We had our limits in an hour and half from Start:yay: My little Gal got her Summer hair cut and was loveing the Day on the water...We found yet another water fall and took some snaps of me oldest Daughter and her Boyfriend who is viviting from Ohio..who Swears the best way for me to grow weed is in an Ohio corn field:rofl:...he staes that ya plant them when the corn just starts to grow and come back and Harvest a month late rbefor they Corn Harvest:stoned:..anywho sure is fun talking with him on that:rolleyes:

HAve a great Day Everyone

:ciao: RoseBud :bong:

ozzy....hows the back this week? :48:

cubby...heres a shot of Our Mountain:)

DSCF1101.JPG

DSCF1103.JPG

DSCF1107.JPG

DSCF1160.JPG

DSCF1165.JPG

DSCF1168.JPG

DSCF1169.JPG

DSCF1179.JPG