Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey 4U, i love that baby dog. I love her. Is that mount Shasta? Nice pic's of the kids and the waterfall.
Nice shirt. Glad you had fun.

Does she (the dog) always smile like that?

mornin' BHC

duck---sucks about your friend---seems like these "legal cities" keep changing the rules mid-stream and bust peeps at will---i know many who refuse to be put on the books as a vendor/member/grower at any dispensary---they keep getting shut down and leo is seizing their records---no bueno

4u---hempfest VIP t-shirt is looking good man---so are the crab---so are the water falls---so are the mountains---so is the pup---

bubble is on the kitchen counter next to the :bong:---kinda nice to top off that PK in the jar next to it---help yourselves---i'll be back later

:ciao:rosebud---

2fer---:bong: :bong:

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: Orange thanks for the PK and the hash. You are generous that way. Have a good week all you bonghogs.

How was hempfest? Anyone?

Nice crabs:) 4u:rofl: Did ya let your hair grow out?

Not sure about growing in corn field, lots of weed killer and ferts.

I hear ya Orange been contemplating a move to MI but sure do not want to deal with that hassle, especially if legit. :(

BIU :bong:

:bong: break

RoseBud.....Yes she allways smiles..really cute when she goes pee:giggle:..And Hempfest isnt untill Aug 19,20,21:aok: and that shirt is made from Hemp..real heavy and believe it or not it breaths..we wore them in the Hot sun and peeps asked if we was not hot..told them I only sweat in it when me girl turns me on:rofl:..and that would be Mt Rainier..Sunday was so nice and clear could have gotten a shot of Mt Baker and Rainier in one shot but batteries dead:cry:

duck...nope Im still Bald..well all most:p..thats my Girl who I gave a shirt too...cant wait to get some more at the Fest

orangesunshine..:ciao: thanks for the PK :bong:

Had to stay home to fix Mazda..I think its the fuel pump and that suker is 154 American Dollars:doh:..at least its real nice out

:ciao: ozzy

TMT..BIU.......

Morning BHC :ciao: :bong:

The OD that got dug up by the woodchuck has recovered and no new signs of the woodchuck either.:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao: 4u

passing da :bong1: your way

:bong:

heal4real said:
Hey good morning guys and gals....

toke on one with me...

and pass :bong1: to the Duck flyN by

:ciao: RoseBud

Another great delivery from The Brown Truck.:) They are about the only ones that can find me.:D

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao:BHCers hope your all doing good and getting :stoned:

Setting a few on the :bong1: bar for yall :bong1::bong1::bong1::bongin::bongin:

:48::peace:

Morning BHC :ciao:

Laying some green on the page.
This is my Quicksilver and Blue Hash

BIU BHC:bong:

Quicksilver.JPG

Blue Hash.JPG

Hey bhc, its Friday. Time for a quick check in.

Hope yall are doing well. We've spent a lot of time in the neighborhood pools thus far tryin to stay cool- only 1 prob- the pool water isn't so cool anymore and will only get worse, lmao.

Spark them bongs! Haha, I nearly put bombs. Yikes!!!

......beware of the yellow water in the shallow part of the pool......

:ciao: painterdude

Hope you and wifey are doing well...just finished a great weekend of crabbing and will feast on Sunday...Ill be sure send some good smells your way my friend...untill then take care and be safe

Morning BHC :ciao::bong:

Hey SM :ciao: A warm pool is better then no pool:)
My pool is hitting the 80's but still better then nothing.

BIU BHC :bong::bong:

Happy Sunday Bonger Friends.

It is cool here this morning, and a joint of train wreck and a whole lotta yard work and i am having a great day. Hope you all are too. (oh yea, two iced lattes, i have a machine.)

Some TW for ya'll's bong on the counter.

Latest posts

Back