Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
on the Bong again.....just cant wait to get on the Bong again...:rofl:

Free willie

:bong:

My bong cracked when I washed it...shoot. so this is my cross of train wreck and columbian gold. I crossed them by putting them both in onejoint. I call it Gold Train.
IT'S FRIDAY! You know what to do.

DSCF0990.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: painterdude

Hope you and wifey are doing well...just finished a great weekend of crabbing and will feast on Sunday...Ill be sure send some good smells your way my friend...untill then take care and be safe

.....you just made my day.....I just love the smell of a crab going thru someone's intestines and returning to the atmosphere as 'flatus'......but I would like to know what's it's mixed with? Probably some butter and maybe some brewskis? We had some spendy crab cakes on the 4th of July as an appetizer along with some delicious calamari and some crappy wine from Napa Valley ($30 bucks wasted)

....the best I can do is send up a grilled cheese accompanied by some V8 juice.....should be there by the 16th if the wind is right....

....hope you and the family are doing great this summer....sending a manly hug and manly European kisses on both cheeks.....Pdude

Rosebud said:
My bong cracked when I washed it...shoot. so this is my cross of train wreck and columbian gold. I crossed them by putting them both in onejoint. I call it Gold Train.
IT'S FRIDAY! You know what to do.

:eek: :holysheep: Bummer :(

I like your cross:)

BIU :bong:

what up BHC sat morning and Im packin up some cali hash for a quick buzz, got to do some sanding on a vehicle,trying to get ready to paint.....have a great weekend my friends....peace:cool:

:ciao: meetmrfist2

Happy sanding...I know I enjoyed restoreing the VW Bug I did....what color ya useing?

Rosebud..I like that cross too:D

Duck..Im still banging that Bubba Kush my friend..very nice

:ciao: 4u

I will be back banging it real soon:)
Along with some Blue Hash and QuickSilver

First ID organic, getting close:)
To hot for my DWC :(

But in the mean time I'm hitting on some Lemon/G

BIU:bong:

Ozzy, ya got your PT so stoned she had to go home? You must grow some great stuff. I am sure you made her day.;)

Rosebud most the ppl around me have know idea what good smoke is. Ppl around here send the good buds they grow out of state for the big dollars. And the one of us that grow the true meds quality buds don't get off them to often. I had my daytime smoke withh me if it would have been my bedtime buds, she would have been asleep at work for sure.:D The good thing was she asked me out tonight, so the monsters plan has worked(insert evil laughter here):evil:

:ciao: Morning all,
Just checkin' in too see how everyones doing.
We're having some incredible weather this weekend. Today's supposed to be 110 with 70% humidity. I have no idea what the heat index will be other than Africa Hot!!!:rant:
I live in Minnesota not Mississippi, we're not supposed to have this weather. It's 9am and the house windows are already covered in condensation(sp).:huh:
Well Iguess it's a good reason NOT to do any yard work. I'll just stay inside with the central air and do a bit of BONGIN'. Today will be a day filled with Marijuana and Margaritas, stop on by if you get a chance.:banana:

The Sunday morning BIU session has been extended til midnight. Please help us in the fight against being sober.:p

:ciao: BHC

ozzy...congrats on the new DAte...Hope yall have fun...

cubby...so Nice to see you..Thats some serious heat waver going on there...Have ya any plants out there?...and if so How they doing?

Duck...How ya likeing the organics?

Fa$t $$$...nice to see you too my friend...Say hello to wifey please...and ask her to stop by and share this :bong1:

we had a great time yesturday and will share pics later when I upload them..Have a great day everyone

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: RoseBud...have ya heard from chef lately?

No 4U I haven't and have been missing him.

Chef, come home! Maybe he and 2dog ran off together....kidding.

Glad you had a great time yesterday!

Cubby, I guess the only thing you can do is stay inside like ya said and smoke it up.

ozzy, Well?

It was a nice time 4u and Rose, we'll be going out again next week:hubba: So we'll see where it goes from there.

Cubby that was why I extended the BIU session to all day just too hot out there.

Darn jet skiers:(
Can't do :bong2: in the pool with them out there:(

4u sort of like it but once temps drop I will be back bubbling:)

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back