Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
weed....ceck

Bong...check

Moms chicken wings...check

easy chair...check

Remote for telle...check

lets see whats on FOX:D

I'm coming to your house 4u! :D

Haircuts at 1...should I stay long or go shoulder length?

cane to get to my bed......check

bed with two cats.......check

new wireless head phones......check

one brewski......check

pain meds......check

Red Sox hat.....check (why?)

TV Remote......check

Pillows from Germany (three goose down)....check

Pellet Stove at 72 degrees.....check

Females in your Room...Priceless:D

:bong::bong:

yep its tuesday :ciao:

.....the Rangers are total freaks.....my son hates the Cardinals because they beat his Brewers....I never thought a day would come when I would root for any team from Texdumbass but I just love these guys, especially their catcher......but I think they invented 'fake' news there....FOX comes to mind real quick.....but what do I know.....suppose I have to ask HICK for advice

Soooo how do ya get into the BHC if you don't mind me asking? I got a real nice one :hubba: I got more pics of it in my journal if interested

securedownload.jpg

mjrivers said:
Soooo how do ya get into the BHC if you don't mind me asking? I got a real nice one :hubba: I got more pics of it in my journal if interested

well thats a nice piece...now what ya need to do is go to the first page and look at the list of members and they numbers...choose a number that isnt taken...place it in your signature...then send HICK your most bug infested hermied weed...:D

Wut up BHC!!!! The Cheffy is doing hid bong thang this morn! Got the Cashman and his missus comeing over fer a visit this morn! Making homemade beef jerky for thier arrival! Hey Smoke, Rosie! BHC!!!! BIU!!!!!!

Hey Cheffy 4U and all the rest of you bongers, Nice bong up there mj rivers.
I am making sour cream coffee cake for some ladies this morning. Gluten free but still really really good. I think we will have lattes and satori. Sound good?

Home made beef jerky sounds good Chef.
Your

Hey guys! :D

Just goofin off, high and dorking around. I really should work on the 7yr olds halloween coustume. He's going as a pioneer..

Oh crap, just remembered, said kid wants new library books too.

Y'all need anything while I'm out? :D

Hello everone not much going on with me, learning how to live on disability and the low pay. Happy Halloween and I like everyones festive avatars.

Latest posts

Back