Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
good morning friends. today is the annual toys for tots motorcycle run but i traded my m/c for a 4 wheeler however the kind folks where i now work(some of you may remember i was not happy at last job)let me use this for the weekend. oh what fun 015.JPG

How cool astro! And I hope ya like the new job better then the old one. :)

Good morning everyone, it's Monday. More For Monday. :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: Help yourself, they're loaded, iced and ready. ;)

Have great daze.

good morn all, yes sm i am happy there, i make more money and the toys to ride on. biu

morning SmokinMomcleaning for the holiday guests party of 12---cool thing is all i gotta do is cook the turkey, make the gravy, and make sure the stoners are taken care of---everyone will be bringing the sides---how bout you

I wish I was coming, sounds like you'll have a great Thnksgiving.

Mine's gonna suck. :(

Here, hold this- :48:

Good morning BHC :bong: Still got a lil premie bud :( Harvest is right around the corner :D

Bummer Smokinmom My thanksgiving is going to blow too :( :48:

well, brined the bird for 24. she's in the oven now...

bourbon, egg nog, cool whip and pumpkin pie spice...MMM

bong it up my wife & friends!

Please notify the chef, G13, and 4u that due to a holiday week---2fer :bong: :bong: Tuesday was moved to Monday and Tuesday is 3fer:bong: :bong: :bong:---:hubba:

Latest posts

Back