Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i will start mine tomorrow. I love thanksgiving. It is my favorite..eat all you want and hang with people you hopefully like.

Sup bongers and bongettes!!!

Hit em!!!

And again...

Then tell me-

What's your fav thing to eat on Thanksgiving? Mines always been the dressing. Y'all may call it stuffing :p. If I had my way, my plate would just have dark meat, a small scoop of mashed taters, a small scoop of candied yams and a nice sized helping of dressing- all with turkey gravy...well, no gravy on the yams please. Oh and the pie...oh I love pumpkin pie- plain, no whipped cream or ice cream please. Gotta get my share of carbs!!

Damn, I'm hungry now.

I'll have to modify the menu this year...

Haven't figured it all out yet. Maybe cornish game hens.. ha ha.

:ciao: BHC

:bong::bong:

my favorite is the :bong1:...is that a DIsh or Bowl? :rofl:

Just been really busy this morning SM:)

Gonna be busy for awhile:(

Busy is good, makes time go by quicker. Need any help? :giggle:

It's weird beating you here. :p

1 day till turkey day! Doing some sides, mother in law is doing the bird! Gonna get fat n watch.......my eyelids! BIU!!!! Yo Orange its wed nes day....5 fer!

pcduck said:
Sure, if you have a few days to edit.
A few days to what? :hubba: LMAO!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm thankful for y'all. Nice to know I have a little club with folks who will always bring a lil smile to my face. ;) :p (corny, sorry)

On the menu if I feel like cooking-

roasted chicken
instant stuffing (dressing, lol)
fresh greenbeans, may make it a greenbean casserole, havent decided
mashed potatoes
acorn squash done someway, somehow- perhaps
rolls
lemon merangue (sp??) pie
Plenty of beer & weed

We have lots to be thankful for. :)

Morn Smom! Hope you and all of MP have a great Turkey day! Biu early, headed to the in laws fer the bird! BIU!

Happy Thanksgiving BHC :bong:

Eat till ya puke :)

BIU :bong:

SmokinMom said:
Um no thanks ducky- eat til ya nap is my slogan. ;)

Looks like there is gonna be a lot of napping in your near future today.:)

Hehehe, during commercial breaks and bong hits maybe. ;)

I miss ozzman. I hope he is having a nice Thanksgiving.

good morn club members and happy turkey day. going to meet my mom at ihop fer brkfast then home to start cooking. my brothers live on the same street and were kinda having a block party. lots of smoking, drinking, eating and football wacthing today i think.:icon_smile: again happy thanksgiving friends

astro- that sounds wonderful, having everyone so close. :D you're very lucky. as much as i hate holidays, this is the one i actually like. it makes me think about how fortunate i really am, quite humbling. too bad its the start of my least favorite- xmas.

spark em up, peeps. :bong1:

Latest posts

Back