Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
whole house has been passing cold germs back and forth for the past couple weeks. Well woke up today and my 5 yr old had a fever again. We decided to scip the fam festivities. They said they understood, we didn't want to get the other little ones, or anyone for that matter sick. Broke out the bubbler around 1. Started watching aliens vs monsters with my sick kiddos when my wife came in and told me the sewer main was backed up again..... :( BUZZKILL!!! Took me about 2 hours to clear the sewer line. Re-upped with the bubbler. By that time I was so irritated! Came back in to relax and eventually get some cold leftovers delivered to our cootie infested door. Happy turkey day all!

Good morning everyone.

Ston, sorry about the crappy day yesterday. Guess y'all probably didn't get any black Friday shopping done either. :p

I have 1/2 a lemon pie left and it's calling me for breakfast.

:D

Spark em folks!!

Where's Ozzy:(

Just not right it being the holiday season and Ozzy not being here.

Hurry back Ozzy.

The Attitude Seedbank is giving an additional 15% off if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY420 today.

:bong:

Wifey ran acros something that cracked me up! Seems all plumbers and septic co.'s are on high alert today! The day after turkey day is the buisiest for them both! With clogs, busted pipes and so forth the industry is always swamped with 4 times the normal calls! The day marked on thier calendar, although filled with extra bonuses, is affectionatly referred to as BROWN FRIDAY! I **** u not! This was on the local news!

pcduck said:
The Attitude Seedbank is giving an additional 15% off if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY420 today.

:bolt: Attitude :D

WOW---glad t-day is over---everything turned out great here---hope the same for you all---nice to continue my love affair with tending my garden on a nice sunny day---truly another day to give thanks:bong: :bong:

Damn I'm late...

Good afternoon bongers, you're slacking, have a few more. :D

morn bhc glad all had a happy thanksgiving, our little block party was ok. we shot guns, rode 4 wheelers, playin frisbe, ect. i have a 3 day weekend so im going to my moms this morn to do a little work and then r@r the rest of the weekend. i might even get to work on my model train empire pics coming soon, have a great day everyone. :)

:ciao: BHC....Im up and Devestated...I did a sulfur burn in Shed and think I killed them ALL:cry:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC....Im up and Devestated...I did a sulfur burn in Shed and think I killed them ALL:cry:

Oh noo!!!!! Hope you update soon.

Say it ain't so 4U :eek:

Hoping for the best for your girls

Oh it is.

I cannot believe it.

I am just glad that our pm problems here are at a minimum.

Latest posts

Back