Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll rebuild it and rent it out have a farm now to start building on.:D, I had went hunting up in the mountains and didn't find out til I drove home. Ilost my comp and stereo and about 400 albums otherwise I was lucky.

Geez, that is too bad ozzy, but of course better you were not hurt. Still major bummer. We wondered where you were, so i am glad your back.

I figured a few ppl did wonder with me coming back to just disapear again but I just can't bring myself to visit my home on someone else's comp

Did ya get anything hunting?

Yeah anything can be rebuilt. Just glad it turned out ok for you and not a major loss. But I have been watching them storage shows and they sure seem like they get some good money for those vinyl albums.

Some of the 1's I lost are hard if not impossable to replace.

I've taken 2 does and a ol'8 pointer that was at least 7 yrs old.

hey ozzy glad to see you back---sorry to hear bout your loss---was wondering where you were after the computer issue and look forward to seeing you around on a regular basis again---peace brother

That's supper tonight Duck. Deer tenderloin, fried taters, greenbeans, biscuits and fried apples

good morn all. sorry to hear bout your troubles ozz.im going to town anyone need anything :farm:

astrobud said:
good morn all. sorry to hear bout your troubles ozz.im going to town anyone need anything :farm:

Milk and eggs:D

:bong:

Papers and a lighter:huh:I can never keep them around always going up in Smoke

Smokin a bowl, instead of a roll,
i ponder on sugary past grows.....
Then i see my retarded cat, licking unmentionable places of fat,
and think..... atleast he's not picking his nose!
......a peom .......by the chef!

Morning everyone.

Besides firing up the bongs, what's on your agenda for the day?

It's early. I'm going back to bed lmao.

Latest posts

Back