Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Woke up this moring to snow! Way to early for that in my part of the country eek. Hopefully not a sign of things to come :(

:bong: BIU

It is gray and dark and gloomy here. It is a good thing i have some satori huh. Stay warm ya'll.

Jeepers here we go again..fed-duh-X cannot find me. I ordered 2 tents, one is just a few hours away and the other is coming out of Cali, I can almost bet the one from Cali will get here before the other one. I guess I should start e-mailing the sellers prior to buying and if they use Fed-duh-X just do not order from them. I even leave all their door sticky's up just so that the drivers can see how many times they have been here and they still cannot find the place. This is starting to get ridiculous

It got ridiculous a few yrs ago duckie. :p

Cold here too. Bleh. I want my sunny hot summers back. Did I say that? :p

Good morning folks. Looks sunny outside. I better go catch a few rays. :D

Morning BHC:ciao:

First snow of the season is on the ground:(

No it is cold and wet:)

Not enough fell to make it pretty

Well hopefully you'll get enough to look pretty soon, and bring you holiday (gag) cheer. :p

;)

:D

I hope it goes away and gets to about 60:)

I hope so too Duck. Maybe you better load your bong in case it doesn't.
Good morning all~

:ciao: Hump Day

now wheres me girlfriend:giggle:

:bong: and pass:bong1:

Well fed-duh-ex has already posted a delivery exception for me today:( This is day 2 of the saga

Duck I think you need to give up on getting anything shipped to you thru Fedlost.

You got that right Ozzy.. From now on I will be asking the seller what delivery system they use and if they use Fed-duh-Ex I will tell them I would love to buy your product but since you use Fed-duh-ex I will not be able to purchase your item

Latest posts

Back