Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah maybe someone should tell Mother Nature that she is late:laugh:

:bong:

:ciao: Morning all,
Winter has sorta' shown up around here as well. We still don't have any snow but the temp is 1 degree. It's colder than a bankers heart out there. I usually love winter, but this year I feel if it aint gonna' arrive on time, don't bother comming at all, I aint one for better late than never!!! I'm looking to get my vegitable garden started. Mother Nature need a good swift kick in the groin!!! Enough of my griping.
Lets BIU and pretend the weather is PERFECT.:rolleyes:
BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong:

Lol Good morning guys. Looks like winter finally arrived in my part of the country too lol. It was in 60's all week with lows in the 40's. This morning I woke up to SNOW!!!! and a high of 27 Grrr. :(

It's cold here too in Big D. Well cold for Texas, lol. Not supposed to get out of the 30s and it's very windy. The wind chill feels like 18.

The sun is shining tho!!!

I'm taking my friend car shopping in a bit. She has her eyes on a mustang convertible.

Have great days everyone. :) stay warm.

Morning from 6k ft high in the San Bernardino mtns. 40 something degrees ...f eeling a lot like su
mmer..:bong: :bong: cause you can

My :bong1: is a Balming 72F

:ciao: cubby....Nice too see you my friend....

Duck...is that storm the same one that went through Colorado?..if so Buckle up

pdude..:48:

Grower13..how was the finger hash:D

I hope not 4u

We have gotten about 4" of snow and our first real cold temps plus strong winds but that is it. Suppose to start warming up again by tomorrow:)

Getting prepped for the Feb14 grow:hubba:

4u2sm0ke said:
My :bong1: is a Balming 72F

:ciao: cubby....Nice too see you my friend....

Duck...is that storm the same one that went through Colorado?..if so Buckle up

pdude..:48:

Grower13..how was the finger hash:D

....watching Glenn Campbell on the Grammy's remember some of his old songs....the wifey likes this stuff.....I don't like the RAP and the stupid dancing..... I loved Taylor Swift and her skirt hanging out beneath her funky dress.....so how are things up Seattle way? How's the shed surviving the snow this year? What a freaky winter, huh? QUESTION: Did you ever have trouble walking after smoking some killer weed? That seems to be my issue so I have to be real careful and only take a couple of hits and then test the legs with help from the new walker.....

....oh, am glad you are talking to the new members, i.e. Grower13.....seems like they get ignored way, way too much by everybody else......reminds me of high school and the jocks, skateboarders, goodie goodies, the debate society, choir gang, motorcycle club, math club, library club and the marijuana people who don't realize they are being socially selective...just my opinion here, nothing wrong with that is there? We still have the first amendment here except for religion, sports and politics, don't we?

....am sending up some stir fry, mixed with a beer and a New York cheese cake....should wake you up about three AM tomorrow.....love ya...Pdude

simple.jpg

Good morning BHC!
Ah I love tax time! New setup/tent is in the works. :)

I set my limit to $600
1000w hps
5x5 tent.
Fan/ducting.
Soil/nutes.
Im sure I have to pick up odds and ins also.

Off to brainstorming.

BIU everyone!

Morning bubba and the rest of the BHC :ciao:

Hiya duck!
Enjoying your snow?

Im ready for spring. This winter was no fun :(

Most of the snow has blown away. We have had strong winds here. Still cold though:(

We had snow fluerries last night!

It didn't stick and was all over by midnight. But it sure was nice to see something resembling winter, lmao!!

Slept 12 hrs. Happens sometimes to me when listening to a nice, gentle, steady rain.

Have great daze everyone!

Morning Bongers and Happy Valentine Day :)

Snowing here this morning, but is not suppose to be much.

Waiting on the Judge to call about a court case. About a land contract dispute that has gone on way to long. Will be glad when it is over as I cannot do anything till the call comes in. Need to get my Valentine Day grow planted.:)

We have a heavy snow here.. Wel big ol wet flakes.
Mojo for the upcoming grow Duck!, be safe

Latest posts

Back