Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning duck! How'd ya sleep?

It's 2 for Tues. Smoke double. :)

SmokinMom woke up at 2:30 went back to bed at 5:30 then got up again at 7:30:(

Rose no luck yet, no package, no calls, and no e-mail:(

I think I will put up a billboard telling everyone how Fed-duh-Ex suxs

time to boyccot the fedex freaks...

it tuesday

:bong::bong:

:ciao: RoseBUd

:woohoo:

Fed-duh-Ex has found my package and delivered it to me:)

I must say I was a bit disappointed with Plantslighting for using
fed-duh-Ex but they e-mailed me this morning stating that they were sorry for the inconvenience. They even contacted Fed-duh-ex, they also put me on the UPS only list and offered to reship my order this afternoon if the issue has not been resolved by the end of the day. My hat goes off to those guys over at plantlightinghydroponics.com they are real pros.

Now I can prep my veg tent for the V-Day grow:)

:bong:

ONE of these days ppl will learn Duck if it has Fed in the name it sucks. Fed--ex and federal government both work the same.

It's BIU time :bong::bong::bong:

Never thought of it that way Ozzy, but it is so true.

:bong:

Lol sloppy boogers.

You guys crac me up, well and gals.

I been vaping it up

I'm sitting here eating a bowl of home made chili....... watching the news...... posting with yall...... and I got a 10 week in flower blueberry mom sitting right next to me waiting for me to finish this post and start trimming........ life is gonna be good this year.

.....been enjoying my new walker from the VA....it's made in Switzerland, how about that? Nothing but the best for us veterans of foreign wars, conflicts. invasions and nation-changing stuff

....not even going to mention last Sunday because I promised HICK that I would be a good old man who would be totally responsible for his actions

....anyways here is another drawing I did today....and I have a question, if you keep taking clones from the same plant year after year does it lose it's potency?

Charles-Feb-2012-007-copy.jpg

I vote no on that pdude. I have taken clone of clone of clone and have not noticed a decline. Glad you like your new walker...don't do any crazy stunts on it.

Rosebud said:
I vote no on that pdude. I have taken clone of clone of clone and have not noticed a decline. Glad you like your new walker...don't do any crazy stunts on it.

....thanks Rosebud, you are a true buddy and friend....as far as the walker goes it's got a basket which is a big help carrying my pee pee bottle to the toilet...will not do wheelies or back flips on it, I promise....Pdude

@Duck, They found out the dude that killed his sons in that explosion, KILLED THEM BY TAKING A HATCHET TO THEIR NECKS!

***!?, That dude is completely insane, He left voice mails to ppl and such.. Crazy...
Oh I hope people have more sanity then that anymore.

That is just terrible news bubba.:(

Makes ya wish he would have survived so that he could receive a slow painful death

I dont see how that guy could of done that to them boys..

Anyhow. Goodmorning everyone

Almost out of smoke :eek:.

I will not buy any tho, ill quit until next harvest

Good morning friends, or rather good afternoon.

Another black out. I need to get my drinking in check. :(
Funny thing is, I only had 4. Almost makes me wonder if this isn't related to alcohol at all, and I'm having seizures again. I've learned there's lots of diff types, not just the convulsive type. :(

These episodes are so scary.

But other then that, have some bong hits for me. Not gonna partake. I'm hungover and feel like dog doo doo.

Latest posts

Back