Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
menu @ rays sounds pretty darn good too---have fun 4u---

everyone be safe---:bong: :bong: :bong:

don't forget to eat some food in between those bong rips :D

4u2sm0ke said:
ok..so its not your phone numberz:hitchair:

lol No, it's not my phone number. I've been re-watching Lost with my family and when I saw clubs had assigned numbers, I couldn't think of a better set than the numbers from the show. :D

I always love seeing others' pieces, especially the homemade ones... it brings me back to the olden days when I couldn't afford a piece and used to rig apples for a tasty pipe!

Ganja Gaia said:
lol No, it's not my phone number. I've been re-watching Lost with my family and when I saw clubs had assigned numbers, I couldn't think of a better set than the numbers from the show. :D

I always love seeing others' pieces, especially the homemade ones... it brings me back to the olden days when I couldn't afford a piece and used to rig apples for a tasty pipe!

Or your only piece breaks, so you learn to stock up

Morning BHC :ciao:

Wow what a Sunday night, exciting too.

But then I wake up to those two young boys getting blown up by their father, how can someone do that?:(

SmokinMom How was your party?

4u did you have a good time at Ray Jay's?

BIU :bong:

pcduck said:
Morning BHC :ciao:

Wow what a Sunday night, exciting too.

But then I wake up to those two young boys getting blown up by their father, how can someone do that?:(

SmokinMom How was your party?

4u did you have a good time at Ray Jay's?

BIU :bong:

That explosion was a shame. After his wife came up missing in 09.

I think that they were getting ready to arrest him for his little camping trip when his wife came up missing. The one little boy mentioned that Mommy was in the trunk. At least that is what I think I heard this morning, but I am not sure I was a bit busy when they were doing the news.

I think so to. Thats jus not right.. Someone would have to b sick and demented to do such a thing

How does the lake look? Ahh im having a pain of a time getting my temps steady still.

The lake is open, no ice and they have started running ferry service again.

How are you running your ventilation? Is your intake coming from the outside or from within the room? Where is your exhaust going?

No fishin this year :(
I have a 3x3 closet with the door off, vent runs outside the blac n white poly door.intake is at the bottom. It jumps from 63-84f.

Might just set my tent back up

Hi bongers.

The party was fun... Out of homemade chili, queso & chips, and BBQ meatballs, the meatballs were the biggest hit...after the beer, lol. Hardly anyone touched the fruit.. :p

It was a good game. :D

I don't know what explosion you guys speak of. :(

I feel like crap today. I'm never gonna drink again. :p yea right...

Bong it up y'all!

Well Fed-duh ex has done it again:mad:

They delivered it to a back door but it was not mine.

Ended up calling them and had to explain to them what was in the box:mad:

I also gonna call the company that I ordered from and tell them thanks for saying they use UPS but in reality they use fed-duh-ex. I have never met a larger bunch of idiots then Fed-duh-ex.

FedEx screws everything up here too..
@smokinmom, a guy blew his house up with him and his kids in it.

@duck what arr they doing for ya?

@duck what arr they doing for ya?

:laugh:

nothing much, supposedly they put a trace on it and were to call the delivery driver then call me back but I have not heard a word yet from them.

Sorry Duck, they screwed you again. Every time I see that truck I think of the trouble you have had.

I just had a filling at the dentist. He was supposed to do the two but after the first he said I needed a break. I think he was hungry. I did need a break. He offered me some motrin, i told him I thought I would use thc. He said, that would be fine. Ha. He is a gardener and I would love to show him my indoor garden. But I don't. Back to the hashberry. Won't you all please join me?

I'll join you anytime Rose :bong:

Latest posts

Back