Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Rosebud---

well i'll be a monkeys uncle---:holysheep: a heating element for the hash to mellow out the intake a bit---brilliant---what are they gonna think of next---in that case i would like to share some of this to help break in the new device

new piece 002.jpg

new piece 001.jpg

Mmmmm mmmmm OS. Need some help breaking it in, love to help. :hubba:

I'm tackling my fridge this morning. Ewwww! A jar of blackberry jam fell over who knows how long ago and spilled on the top shelf. No wonder things would come out of there so sticky. :eek:

The whole thing is just totally disgusting. :eek: And scary!

BIU

:ciao: SmokinMom---Duck got the new toy---i am sure he would enjoy our company---or---maybe we could just use it while he is catching up on his sleep---either way---plenty to go round---have yourself a stoney day

one of my x-mas gifts was a 2 hour 2 person cleaning crew---can't wait for them to clean out the fridge

..geez 4u2, I believe that might be a slight reference to something unmentionable.....but I do agree about the super weekend coming up...should be exciting if you are in the Hoozer state.....and what is a hoozer?

ozzy, how are you feeling lately?

going to the VA today for a 'Walker' so I can get around a bit better without the cane....hopefully I can go outside and smell the ocean

SmokinMom said:
Gotcha. Party at ducks!! :D

:holysheep: What is this? :eek:

I've seen cleaner crack houses :p fire that house cleaner

Just remember duck Practice Practice Nap Practice again is the training regiment of champions

SSDD on the road to healing

That was some spilled jelly on the top back shelf of my fridge. :eek: Who knows how long it's been there. :eek: The first picture showed what the fridge had looked like for a yr or two...lol.

Funny thing, my fridge still looks like a mess, but stuff got tossed, and all the surfaces are clean..:p

:ignore: I'm no good at organizing. As you can tell, from the 1st pic. :giggle:

Oh, and there's a bin I can't get back in there, how the hell was it in there before? :rolleyes:

fridge1.jpg

fridge4.jpg

fridge2.jpg

Jeepers here we go again:holysheep:

I placed an order this morning at 3:10 and they said they used the Brown Truck, I just checked the status and it was shipped fed-duh-ex:eek:

I sure hope it gets here by Feb.14 as I am gonna be wanting it by then.:(

:ciao: :ciao: Hi 4U welcome home honey, you too ducky.

I am fixing to get stoned now... I will let you know how that turns out.

Rosebud said:
:ciao: :ciao: Hi 4U welcome home honey, you too ducky.

I am fixing to get stoned now... I will let you know how that turns out.
accomplished!

New glass and vape

2012-02-04 00.20.57.jpg

Morning BHC:ciao:

Nice utensils bubba902

:bong:

:ciao: RoseBud...How did that turn out:D

Gonna work on A wake and Bake right now:bolt:

duck..ya get any sleep?

bubba...what type vaperizor is that?

50f and Sunny here today...feeling sorry for the Kats in Colorado

4u I got a couple hours of sleep, thanks for asking.

Just got all stocked up for the Super Sunday party, if I don't eat it all first:)

Sounds like a winning idea Ozzy maybe if I could nap I would not be so cranky and anal:(

No comments on how bad my fridge was? :p I worked hard on that, ha ha ha ha.

Tis Saturday. I need to finish my grocery shopping too. I already have the queso makings, need to get stuff for chili. Fruit, cupcake makings (lol) BEER!

What's on everyone's agenda today?

Latest posts

Back