Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
well, that was hard to get high. I go pick a branch of buku that I am testing. Yes, a branch! Bermese Kush that was a gifted clone so me being the kush virgin, I took a whole branch to test. I decide for this momentous occasion I should be seated instead of the usual standing posture, well, i move my vape, i go to plug it in,the vape falls over off the table, the holder of the pot breaks, there is glass in my new microwaved dry and ground buku. Insert favorite swear word here. All is fine now, I have re micorwaved re ground and SMOKED (vaped) my new flavor. That took 45 minutes I think. Now with an iced latted and my head bad...life is better. Thanks for reading.

Sm, what are you doing?

On my break. Back in at 4:30 for another 5 hour shift. Im a line cook BTW. The Rack of Lamb and Whole Lobster with Filet Mignon is on special. What can i say? Anywho....Its time to BONG, Bong Hitter Club! Whos with me?

:bong: :bong1: :bongin: :48:

Finally able to enjoy it 4u. Hope the raise didn't come with more hrs too.

:48: hit it hard get the weekend off right:48:

:bong:
:bong::bong:
:bong::bong::bong:
:bong::bong::bong::bong:

That's the "feeder your head pyramid

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Hope everyone has the weekend they desire. Wish we could all get together for coffee and bongs.

Coffee is on here and the bongs are clean come on we'll get the party started right

:ciao: Rosebud---just took a bong rip sittin here with my 2nd cup o joe---beautiful sunny cool day---thinking about working my to-do-list---hope all have a wonderful day

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend. :)

What's on everyone's agenda for the upcoming week?

My kids are home tomorrow for Presidents Day. Can't wait til Tuesday, lol.

Latest posts

Back